Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
Friend of mine bought a Ninja 500 for $650 off craigslist from a tow truck company. They were initially asking $1500.

Sold it months later, after spending $300 in tune ups and repairs, for $1500.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
My electricity comes from coal, so my house is Swampland powered!

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Spiffness posted:

I hope the buyer enjoys making 3 point u-turns.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
:pipe::As an aristocrat of the highest order, I like my Bentleys painted with a plain silver coat. Hmm yes, the color of intellectuals.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
Or buy a japanese cruiser knockoff for less money and higher quality engineering. My dad got a Kawasaki Mean Street/Streak (can't remember which) and that thing is way better than any harley I've ridden, in comfort and performance.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Doctor Zero posted:

At the expense of derailing too much, while Harleys are certainly overpriced compared to a Japanese bike, they feel more like a motorcycle. I mean I love the poo poo out of my Valkyrie, but it feels like I'm riding a hoverbike compared to the loud, rumbling, imperfectness of riding a Harley.

I can't fault anyone for wanting one, they are nice bikes.

Well your post just gave me an epiphany that further explains the reasoning behind Harleys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames
Not exactly craigslist:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984...=item4149dd1dc3

Charles 1998 fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Oct 25, 2009