Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

LloydDobler posted:

It is such a weird time, the pandemic has left certain segments flush with cash. It's like the only part of our economy that's really suffering is the service economy. I'm in the beverage packaging industry and we are SLAMMED with business right now, the pandemic has been nothing but good to us because people are buying at the store more. And because of that we've hired like 6 or 7 new people, all with good middle class pay.

So yeah there's two Americas. And it's driving car prices nuts. Bringatrailer is doing incredibly well right now.

My GF works in can making, her company is dropping small breweries and stuff left and right to meet orders, along with shipping cans from Brazil and the Middle East. It's so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Mods please don't allow coredump to post in the CL thread tia

This is a terrible idea, I love it when he posts in the CL thread.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Nothing great here.

This is cool as gently caress, but listed at about 5x what it's worth.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/d/gig-harbor-1993-subaru-sambar-all-wheel/7290449450.html

This might be a good deal.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/seattle-1985-subaru-brat-lift-kit/7296595454.html

I think all my local fuckbois hang on to their Subies :smith:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Mods, please rename to "Facebook Fool's Gold" 'cause that's where it's at nowadays.

LOOKING TO TRADE RAGGED POS SUBARUFOR DIESEL TRUCK

7 YEAR OLD BRZ WITH poo poo MODS AND SALVAGE TITLE, ONLY $13,000

BEAT TO poo poo "DRIFT CAR" WITH EVERYTHING COOL ABOUT SUBARUS REMOVED

Elviscat fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 25, 2021

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Nebakenezzer posted:

2005 Honda Civic READ ADD BEFORE MASSAGING.
$500.00

Craigslist Fool's Gold - SCREENSHOT YOUR ADDS - READ ADD BEFORE MASSAGING

Godzilla07 posted:

Florida is far from Subaru country, so here's the best of the worst I could find

Thanks I hate this.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

PeterCat posted:

8 doors and 6 wheels, FWD with a 425 V-8.

It's like a cartoon come to life, it's too weird to be real.

Lotta cocaine and body hair. Wouldn't want to take a blacklight to the interior.

Could that bead be from a.... vagazzle?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Haven't seen something that exemplifies both speed and class in awhile.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Snowy posted:

I think flags on clothes aren’t against the flag code unless the clothes are made out of actual flags.

The clothes still suck but you’re not breaching any code of conduct, just of taste.

Supreme Court rulings on this stuff basically say desecrating the flag is allowed by the 1st Amendment.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

KakerMix posted:

It will outlast everyone because it's a Hilux. Toyota just called it 'Pickup Truck' here in the US for who knows why, in 95 North America they introduced the Tacoma and the rest of the world continues on with the Hilux.

Replacing the Hilux with the Taco was a chicken tax thing, right?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Runs great!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I know a dude who makes a living converting like 4 vans a year into adventure vans.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Powershift posted:

You should see how much fun the sneaker community is having finding out that their investment shoes are crumbling to dust.

The Disney Enamel Pin Investors will have the last laugh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Lol, that's just up the road from me, maybe I should check it('s owner) out.