Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

sirbeefalot posted:

At least he doesn't want something crazy like $10k for it. Not that any price can justify a hacked up '98 Sunfire.
10k for a shitbox Pontiac, you say? Welcome to Memphis!

http://memphis.craigslist.org/cto/1384623914.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

leica posted:

But see, even though it's a replica it's still cool as poo poo and more unique than a 911 because 99% of the population wouldn't know what the gently caress it was replicating to begin with. Even car guys wouldn't know the difference until you stomped the gas or lifted the hood, so I don't see how you could possibly be a "poser". People in Cobra replicas aren't looked at as posers, because no one can afford a real Cobra. Same goes for a Daytona Spyder.
I mean, yeah, and it's an impressive replica because it's a McBurnie. The one they used on the show pissed Ferrari off enough that they gave 'em a Testarossa if they agreed to blow it up...

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

Cpaka posted:

With this new car buick riviera YOUR IN THE GAME!!!!!

Click here for the full 1251x769 image.

JESUS IS THE WAY
A 2005 LeSabre shouldn't even go for that much. :psyduck:

Well done, George. :fsmug:

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008
Memphis: Home of the world's most retarded Pontiac owners.

Pat Clements fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Nov 10, 2009

Pat Clements
Feb 10, 2008

ElehemEare posted:

oh god oh god oh god :ughh:

"Shell only been in woods since 1979" is by far the best phrase I've ever seen in a car ad. Ever.