Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&threadid=2718513

quote:

corsica - $7000 (stevens point)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-984542380@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-07, 10:27PM CST

Rad custom two door. old school v-6 with high rise manifold vacuum advance distributof (HE) no computer very fas, 4bbl carb 5.5 gears eats v-8 off the line, 1/8 mile unbelievable must see, nearing completion metalflake interior and customization of body almost done, registered as hobbyist. street modified. seriouse inquirey only. nothing else like it. new motor with 6000 miles on it.
1990 lincln town car tailights only ford part on car, I also have 75 nova on craiglist, need to sell both to build new shop. can be seen also 2 years ago what it looked like, google "acisroc". 715-343-7397 or business cell# 715-321-8002 ask for steve. or e-mail stevenscs@sbcglobal.net to inquire about 88 corsica or 75 nova. asking$7000 a piece or 12000 for both

Edit: Bonus link to car domain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2215970

KeanuReevesGhost fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jan 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

bladernr posted:

The "Before" images on the car domain page are just ... just ... :monocle:

I think it's even better than Cheetos

I used to work at a car wash in town where this guy would bring his corsica in all the time. "Pimped" interior mods included an 8 foot rope light, a 13 inch black and white tv, and house speakers.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Pilsner posted:

That's almost cartoonish. I love the plastic sheet below the bumper, just like that Top Gear episode where one of them made a "body kit" for their £1000 racing car out of plastic just hammmered onto the side panels.

Thats actually primered aluminum, I thought it was plastic at first, but at a closer look during the summer he had it painted that way, it was a metal fabbed bodykit

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://appleton.craigslist.org/pts/1039762620.html

Click here for the full 948x739 image.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/1076067168.html

Click here for the full 1280x950 image.

quote:

This is a 1985 TVR which I have owned for 20 years. Has a 2.8L V6 with 4 spd. P/S, P/w, P/b, P/m, 75,000 miles. New Koni adjustable shocks.
Call with questions. 920-621-2736

VVV Thanks, I'm an idiot.

KeanuReevesGhost fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Mar 16, 2009

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

For Sale Nissan Maxima Extras! Cheap! - $1000 (Stevens Point)

quote:

For Sale Nissan Maxima

Really cool looking car with extra, all parts where installed proffesionally
Cold Air Intake
Performance Camshafts
Full Stainless Steel Exhaust
Reprogramed ECU
Stage 2 Clutch
Puch Button Start
Short throw shifter

To my knowlage the previous owner said with a supercharger the car should spin 500hp!

The body isnt in the greatest shape. needs a front left fender and a turn signal, and a few dents to pull out and some rust repair that most could easily be fixed.
I am in collage and need the cash, so I am open to any offers, to test drive or come see the car call or txt 7154980571 or email solem38s@live.com

Click here for the full 1079x847 image.

Test driving it on friday, i want to see what a $1000.00 500hp maxima can do. =)

KeanuReevesGhost fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Apr 2, 2009

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Coffee Jones posted:

just saw one today in white

Does the CTS sport wagon count?

My first thought when bringing up that was "Wait... they made the Chrysler Crossfire into a wagon!?!"

And then I looked again, and wish I knew what I was thinking, sorry.

KeanuReevesGhost fucked around with this message at 01:39 on May 20, 2009

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/1578884427.html

quote:

CUSTOM mercedes benz - $9500 (madison)

96 mercedes benz c220
4 cyl 2.2 liter 26-28 mpg
Tripple black on black
lots of extras
-20' starr deep dish rims with newer tires
-rear spoiler
-car bra
-custom grill
- after market head and tail lights (helogen)
-7' indash cd/dvd player w/motorized flip up screen and a 12'' alumapro sub and amp
I'am the seconed owner of this black beauty got it with 16000 miles have had it for about 10 years and looks and drives just like wen i bought it new because i took care of it like it was my baby.
never really had to do anything to it besides change the oil on it with mobile one synthetic. (thats way i love benz's. Trades walcome corvette,bmw,s4 or anything thats fast and luxurious.

Click here for the full 639x540 image.

So....9.5k for a 14 year old mercedes with 20's and CHROME Tailights?

Not to mention the normal horrid spelling.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

wav3form posted:

I take it you're not a car audio enthusiast. However, that doesn't make what you said any more true.

I agree with you. All of my cars have a small system in them. i liek to have a little of the vibrating bass in my cars. I also dynomat the hell out of them so very minimal sound escapes the vehicle. My attitude towards people that think sound sytems are useless and retarded is - "To each their own."

Car audio is a hobby/passion of mine, and i try to make sure that it doesnt inconvenience any one else.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/1634327152.html

Click here for the full 611x463 image.

quote:

dont come test drive it without CASH!!! It stays garaged during the winter months though. NO salt!!!..... If you wanna beat on it and see how fast it goes and see how good it burns out than BUY IT and do it yourself!!!....... If you dont like the hood scoop and spoiler than TAKE it off yourself!!! They are removable!!! Custom 1995 Mercury Cougar XR7 Coupe. ..... LOTS of extras- K&N Cold Air Intake, cat back chrome dual exhaust(sounds mean), 18 inch chrome Greed rims with descent low pro tires (the stock rims and tires come with it also), hood scoop and 4 piece spoiler(all painted to match)with long LED light on the top piece of the spoiler, custom tail lights, lots of extra chrome and charcoal accents, nice black pin stripping front to back and on hood, custom LED lights on the interior, tinted windows, custom car seat covers. A few other hear and there things that I'm sure I forgot to mention.....Car has 173k on it and a small dent on the passenger door...... It books between $1900 and $3200 stock..... Of course the pictures show that its way better than stock ...... Again if you dont like the hood scoop and spoiler than TAKE it off yourself!!!

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

I have the matching love seat! To bad I live too far away, I would probably buy the couch and chair. Not for 1800.00 though.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

VideoTapir posted:

Okay, I could do without the shaved door handles or the taillights.

I like shaved door handles.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

I actually kind of like those rims. They aren't your standard 22 inch "baller" rims. It's a cool design, I think.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

I know, hersey.

But oh well, I am allowed to have my opinions, regardless of how lovely they are.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Baby Hitler posted:

That one is the best of the FB models. Fuel injected with a 13B.

I keep seeing the baby photo from your avatar on another site I have been going to a lot, and I can't stop laughing because everytime I see it I say "Oh...hey, baby hitler" which makes my girlfriend give me a reaaallly weird look.

So uh, thanks for that.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Clamwacker posted:

I'm trying to relieve my Jeep of daily driver duty, so while searching for cheap economy cars to hold me over, I found this... thing.

If the seller wasn't so far away from me I would seriously consider asking for a test drive so I could kick him in the nuts right after deliberately crashing that... thing.

At least he is not asking an astronomical amount. I mean its high, but not 5k.

And one for Trouser Chili

http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/1920259651.html

1973 International 1110 4x4 Truck - $800 (Willard, Wi)

Power steering, power brakes, 4 speed manual, 4 wheel drive works, wooden flat bed may need a little work, good project for restoration, little rust on cab, asking $800 obo, runs good. call Eugene 1-715-267-3260

KeanuReevesGhost fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 27, 2010

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

extreme_accordion posted:

Could be the image quality but looks like a recent respray.
Then again could be my semi-color blind eyes - looks a little too red to be the classic orange and a little too orange to be red.

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/1940050491.html

He had that up on the Wausau craigslist a few months back if I remember correctly/

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

slidebite posted:

Remember what he was asking for it?

It actually probably isnt that one now that I think about it the one I saw was a Tomohawk/Rhinelander one, but it was around 4000.00 or so and it was up for like a day before it dissapeared. I remember because I saw it at work and was going to throw it up on here and by time I got around to doing it it was gone.

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

I think some one misunderstood the meaning of pearl white, and caddilac.

quote:

2001 pearl white cadillac deville - $4300 (wausau,wi)

Date: 2010-10-19, 8:31PM CDT
Reply to: sale-8ve8e-2015318749@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Beautiful 2001 pearl white cadillac deville with 119,000 highway miles. Reciently serviced and in perfect machanical condition, no lights on the dash are lite, has a few unnotacible scratches, about 3 and most can be buffed out, and minor scuff on bumper. The top to the arm rest comes loose but should be an easy fix with some screws, want to sell for a suv for the winter, otherwise would keep. Priced reduced to sell!!!!! 4,300 obo, call [] or e mail me and i will e mail you more pics.

Holy big picture, first time using it as an attachment, anyone know how to resize the attachments?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

dag01 posted:

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/2406958121.html

5 million miles guys

Let me help you out with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeanuReevesGhost
Apr 24, 2008

Came across this on Craigslist

A 1946 Chevy meets a 1996 Chevy.