Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

slidebite posted:

http://lethbridge.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-Lincoln-2005-LINCOLN-LS-ULTIMATE-LUXURY-SPORT-V8-W0QQAdIdZ145848861

The ad seems sort of mundane and nothing special, but one of the photos is a :wtc:

The guy has worse writing that me so I cannot read a bit one word in particular, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the car.
"Keith taught me how to ..... sean? seem? sing?

Watch me now!!"

:iiam:

Keith taught me how to scan
Watch me now !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

Bolkovr posted:

Good news: 1974 Peugeot Diesel for sale - $150

Bad news: this is what you'll look like driving it:

If it's rust free it's worth like 5000$ in France

(The Peugeot dealer buys back older peugeots at great prices when you buy a new car and then crush the old ones, older peugeots are so rare that when the 207 came out, an auto magazine wanted to do a 205-206-207 reportage and contacted a lot of collectors because it's that difficult to find a clean stock 1992 205)

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

Black88GTA posted:

ohmygod, someone stop me from buying this. :ohdear: I know it's a horrible stupid idea, and these are regarded as moneypit poo poo cars by almost everyone but they're loving awesome and V12 and I've always wanted one and $800 ohfuckohfuckohfuck :derp:

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/1720946369.html

This is the car I think about when someone mention "moneypit", seriously you can throw wads of cash at it and it will never run right

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

trouser chili posted:

Ok, I'm pretty drat gay for this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...em=270588038589

It says it's a DS wagon athough I'm pretty sure only the ID was offered as a Break (wagon). The ID being the dumbed-down version of the DS, it had no hydropneumatic suspension, no fancy hydropneumatic manual gearbox either. This may be a good thing for a guy used to working on and driving tractors disguised as trucks.

I'm French and I've never seen this model in my life, must be an USDM car

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

Nitrox posted:

How cute.

I wish I had an Eve8. Then I would totally come down and talk about the trade with a straight face, all the way up to signing over the title. Then laugh hysterically for an hour or so.

Your Evo better be low mileage and blue, else you'll have to give him cash man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sh4
Feb 8, 2009

14 INCH DICK TURBO posted:

Who wants a project? :v:

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Yeah right clogged injection, that's not like the electrics ever go bad in those things