Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Terrible Robot posted:

Oh man, how have I missed seeing this thing around town? If any goon is serious about buying this I'd be happy to do a quick once-over for them.

I have a powerful lust for that car, wow, hope some lucky goon gets to become a prince among men in that sucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

blk posted:

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/4357302943.html

Price is a lot higher than other Celicas and Supras of that generation I've seen, but seems totally fair given the mileage and condition. The ADD part of me wants it, but I don't really have use for a GT like that.

This thing is pretty enough for a gang gently caress, ocular style, imo.

I love 80s Toyotas so god drat much :byodood:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pham Nuwen posted:

No man, you just take, like, a wrench, and then you tune that car up. Tune it right the gently caress up. Maybe install some power bands, like on a motorcycle.

This post is so awesome haha.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Horse Divorce posted:

Oh got don't make me dive into another project please don't.

Everything about that is awesome, and some flames need to be fanned.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

"Draws so very much attention it's unbaeleviaaieble."

I dunno, kinda feel like I believe it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

quote:

1991 Toyota 4Runner SUV, Crossover

Runs fine..... mechanically Well maintained . , but outer cosmetics are bad...im trying to say....needs body repair from good ole rust..... never clean truck.....just drive it .
only needs body work for certification. etest passed.Solid frame.
it also needs a painty job unless you dont mind the red-neck look
it has. its not a show truck at the moment,unless you dont mind the safari patch--spotted paint applied.....but its a no worries truck...its great
turn the key and it goes. its a v6 engine...... i spend about $50/week in gas ...average driving. cant complain.
its a great winter truck or a summer dirt road truck......i mean suv.
Too bad the body has to pass for certification......otherwise i feel this truck will live another 10yrs. im still using it till April 28th....then i get my new one.
thx
best offer considered

How colloquial! It's got 359,000 kilometers, so roughly 220,000 miles.

$1000 Canadian shekels and he sounds willing to haggle...my girlfriend would loving poo poo, but how stupid is this?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/st-catharines/1991-toyota-4runner-suv-crossover/1158171745?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

We need more :canada: ads up in this cockstack!

KakerMix posted:

You'd think he'd just get a different shifter stalk but what do I know

I'm sorry, what part of a chain steering wheel leads you to believe this is a gentleman that fucks around?

TotalLossBrain posted:

The only person I've ever known to drive one was a 400-lb comic book store owner.

A man of taste and culture, truly a prince among us.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Fast,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

boxen posted:

I hope it was a $1300 car to begin with, and he paid $700 of it off so far, but my heart is telling me that it was a $1000 dollar car and he's trying to make money on his repo'd car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICXdA0sFAkc