Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Landshark posted:

Actual un-retouched photos :slick:

Must be one of those limited-run special edition boncos. :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

VideoTapir posted:

Lambo orange but no lambo doors? For shame!
They probably passed on the Lambo doors because watching DVDs at a 90 degree angle would hurt their neck.

Depending on how sketchy things look under the hood, it might even burn like a Lambo.

I should stop by the flea market and grab my wife a Louie Baton handbag for her birthday. If it's good enough for a Civic it should be good enough for her shoulder, right?

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

keykey posted:

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/3669905406.html

Anyone have a '69 Camaro they want to trade for this beauty with?

:911:

:911:
:patriot:

That would be a badass parade car for three days out of the year, and the occasional Walmart parking lot car show.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

_Loser_ posted:

So hey, who wants a sweet deal on a one of a kind BMW 311? It's a 10 year old 1994 model!

$2500 sounds like a steal, those 311s with the TARDIS option pack are hard to come by these days.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Lookit all dem stickers, you know that thing's pushing at least 1500 HP.

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

VanNuys posted:

$1250 for a running, registered, semi-drivable GTI? I want to go buy this...

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3700097597.html
For an '85 that's well above reasonably good. That's pretty drat good at $1250.

Here's the real question though for whoever buys it - daily driver, or track car?

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

That's pretty gaudy. What's the backstory behind this "No Limit Honkey"?

quote:

This car has been seen on:
-MTV
-Dr. Phil
-Thousands of websites/blogs

A few things jumped out at me on this one.
    -MTV: Not exactly noteworthy considering MTV has a show dedicated to taking bad cars and making them worse.
    -Dr. Phil: Something tells me this car's appearance on Dr. Phil wasn't on a positive note.
    -Thousands of blogs: See above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

Elephanthead posted:

Custom 1997 Chevy Cavalier - $1 (Cloverdale, In)

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3704546020.html

1997 CHEVY CAVALIER TOTTALLY CUSTOM, Automatic trans. 2.2L 4 cylinder. The bad: car has a dent on front drivers side pannel, Interior needs finished, car has no AC or heat the blower has been removed from the engine bay . The Good: Car is sitting on 17inch rims with 2 new tires, Car runs and drives great. has 10 Switch Air Ride, Lambo Doors with tinted mirror windows, Shaved door handels, Gas tank, Radio Antenna, folding side mirrors, and Blue and yellow Metal Flake paint (even on motor) the yellow on the car has green and orange metalflake camelion paint. Has blue and white interior with DVD player in center console thats for the two tvs in the car (not hooked up), i also have a tv that was going to go in the streering wheel, theres a wall behind the front seats, the back seat has been taken out. Motor has been dressed up with a cold air intake, MSD ignition, Excell coil pack,a header with a strait pipe and it has also been painted to match the rest of the car. You Will Not Find One Drop Of Greese on This Motor. The Back window and the two rear windows have been removed and has sheet metal over rear windows, and its painted to look like sheet metal, looks great! The interior is 40% finished. Car has duel exhaust out the back. Im looking to trade for a 4 wheel drive jeep or truck, or S10 with a V8, or just shoot me an offer. the worse i can say is no thanks ; text anytime,

Too many pictures for me to do a screen grab for them all. The description should give you an idea of the awesomeness. Has Haters get a Job painted on it.

Duel exhaust :hist101: and don't forget the door Handels. (I couldn't find a piano smiley.)

Who the hell puts Lambo doors on a '97 Cavalier? And what the gently caress, he felt it was absolutely necessary to mention that the car comes with a gas tank?