Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Hey axiom could you maybe provide us some links to places we can get a free iPod? Also, it'd be cool if you list the specs to your computers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
mah momz be drivin it (paki owned, mom driven)

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

hatfactory posted:

rename ai to this. thanks~

Already did, you paki

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
Hurry before Dan Labast buys it out from under you.

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST

MrChips posted:

Ercoupes are the air-cooled VWs of the aviation world. A wierd-rear end little airplane with a wierd-rear end and cult-like following.

Didn't they have linked controls / no rudder pedals? I remember people talking about those when I worked at an airfield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigtrap
Apr 14, 2002

MOIST
The way I heard it was that the Ercoupe, at least in some fashion, was intended to be easy and gentle to fly. Car-like, in essence. I dunno...