Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

meatpimp posted:

I have a BMW I need to sell and I have decided to be cremated, so I no longer need these cemetery plots. Do you have a fun car and need a place to rest your bones? Let's talk.

Well is the target market for a 7 series also the same market that would be interested in such things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Apparently curb rash is not worth mentioning on 9/10 craiglist postings for wheels.

'Oh, that's what you call curb rash? That's normal, every car has that.'

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Toucan Sam posted:

I change tires for a living and you wouldn't believe what people do to wheels. I changed the tires on an R8 a few weeks ago that had wheels which were most likely dragged behind a Baja 1000 truck before they were put on the car. Around here a lot of the rash can be explained by potholes but everything from a Geo Metro to an R8 are sporting scuffed up wheels. I'm usually more surprised when i get clean wheels to work on.

I'm pretty much at the point where unless otherwise specified, expect curb rash on -ALL- 4 wheels regardless of car.