Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mar 27, 2003

It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Carr then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!

streetlamp posted:

Now this is some loving speed and class

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/car/554836406.html

quote:

Its bad rear end as anything on the streets of DC and classy enough to show off your success.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 27, 2003

It had no choice. Their defense grid was smashed. We'd won. Taking out Carr then would make no difference. Skynet had to wipe out his entire existence!
Holy poo poo you guys, I've finally found the successor of the Nismustang GT-R 5 Series.

Behold, the BMW Toyota Tercel.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/560086906.html

quote:

1996 Toyota Tercel - Brand new paint job (interior and exterior), R1 Racing Seats, Mom steering wheel, rear bumper and side skirts custom molded to the car, Front bumper was custom fitted to the car, 5 series headlights, M3 mirrors and fenders, 95 Honda Accord tail lights with black housing, short shifter, Momo shift knob, black interior to include new TRD floor mats.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mar 27, 2003

Simkin posted:

Hell, it even still has A/C.

I don't think you really have to worry about A/C when you're pushing 1,400hp.

Mar 27, 2003

Someone should call and ask if he's ever taken the car to 100mph.

Mar 27, 2003

VideoTapir posted:

Deal with it. It'll be like that for months. I'm guessing until the Camaro comes out.

Charger != Challenger

Mar 27, 2003

antisodachrist posted:

Found this just now on my local craigslist.

http://charlottesville.craigslist.org/car/578192180.html

Hahaha, I love the truth in advertising stuff.

Mar 27, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

drag shifting is reversed?

Isn't there a VR5 derivative of the VR6?

Yeah, but the VR5 is only like a 15 degree V IIRC.

Mar 27, 2003

Rear Admiral BOOYA posted:

If you have to ask, it's probably a scam. What physical items would he be giving you, anyway

That's as good as money sir, those are IOUs. Go ahead and add it up, every cents accounted for. Look, see this.. that's a car, 275 thou.. might want to hang on to that one.

Mar 27, 2003

Aran posted:

Huh. If that wasn't an automatic I'd be heading out to Pittsburgh this weekend.

Somehow I doubt that.

Mar 27, 2003

Bob Sapp Please posted:

Probably counting on some moron to buy it and turn it into a donk.

He will not be dissapointed.

*sends email*

Mar 27, 2003

Ziploc posted:

Whats even more interesting is the ad says the car hates gas.

This is a cool looking little gas saver!
It hates gas!
It is a 5 speed to add to the gas savings!

:psyduck:

Mar 27, 2003

Aran posted:

Are the rotaries in the 8s that bad? Aside from everyone I know with one practically fapping at the mere mention of them I haven't heard much.

(Btw, auto isn't an issue for me. I've got a bad leg/ankle so driving with a clutch isn't always an option. I know, nobody cares, but I'd rather mention it than get randomly laughed at for driving an auto.)

Yeah, they don't put out that much power, suck down gas, consume oil as part of being a rotary, and the automatic that's paired with it has even LESS power than the manuals and also sucks because you really have to rev the poo poo out of the car to get it going in the first place. I don't hate on autos, but the auto + RX8 is not a good combo by any means.

Plus the engine failure rates on the early automatic RX8s were pretty high from what I remember.

Mar 27, 2003

Mobius1B7R posted:

http://tampa.craigslist.org/car/623980746.html

Yeah....or not.

drat, that poo poo looks like a loving space ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mar 27, 2003

robotsinmyhead posted:

What kind of piss-poor car shows do you go to where you can enter a car with a few off-the-shelf bolt on parts (which somehow cost $33k?) and win trophies?

Local high schools :laugh: