Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!

City Hunter posted:

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QQAdIdZ39765952
"You are looking at a very well..."

And then the grammar goes to poo poo...
I swear, the closer people live to Toronto, the dumber they get.

Haha, check out the cars in the background of this picture: http://kijiji.ebayimg.com/i18/05/k/...G?set_id=1C4000

tractorcrusher fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Mar 3, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Huh huh huh huh huh! And you just said Hi! Hi! Hi! Heh heh heh! You sounded like ahh ha ha my niece! And she's six months old ha ha ha!

Not craigslist but equally bad- http://ads.seriouswheels.com/viewlisting.php?view=4793

quote:

Price: $1,400.00
Description:
This car is in good restorable condition, but is missing the engine and trans. Additional photos and worldwide shipping is available.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Bob Sapp Please posted:

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/car/654329408.html

Apparently buying an Acura Integra for your kid is like a new motorcycle rider buying a Hayabusa.

It's like the automotive translation of the phrase "put down the fork".

Jazzzzz posted:

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/652661556.html

"Hey y'all I want $150000 for my 01 Dakota w/ Sparco seats and a lovely body kit, might trade for a Harley!"

Dude had I not clicked the link I would've never noticed that it had SWEET PAINT.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

b0nes posted:

Not Craigslist, but just as insane.

Why does the window sticker say it's not street legal??

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Schuepbach posted:

bah, i live in texas, then again, who's going to stop me when im driving this thing? the national guard?

Just buy it man... Park it next to your monster truck.

Baelfael posted:

Jesus Christ.

Looks like it belongs in the movie Toys...

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Admittedly, this is pretty awesome...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/car/774818798.html

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Anuv posted:

Still have no idea how he got 4k miles without the radio being stolen.

He probably just steals another one each time his gets stolen... Circle of life.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Pretty Little Rainbow posted:

Yours for only 41,000 dollars.

What have they done to you, bumblebee?!

Wow... Nothing like importing a corvette from Japan. It's kind of like indian giving.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

The 9th Axiom posted:

With that much body kit, I can't help but wonder how many seconds were added to its 0-60 time?

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/chasingBOLT

Oh yeah, like body kits ADD to 0-60 time

BTW- what's this youtube poo poo, some kind of signature?

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

The 9th Axiom posted:

If I meant the body kit would make it go faster, I would've said SUBTRACTED, and not ADDED.

Oh god... Welcome to the Sarcastic Awful forums.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

schultzi posted:

I didn't even notice that! He bothered to paint the drums, but not to upgrade to discs? I need to get into aftermarket part sales.

No kidding, I'm sure it would've been pretty easy to put SRT-4 disks in the back.

But afterall, brakes don't make you faster.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

madattheinternet posted:

With his logic, the power window motors are also precursors to the hybrid.

Smaller 15" wheels (a precursor to the hybrid)
R134a removed (a precursor to the hybrid)
Over-inflated tires (a precursor to the hybrid)
Manual transmission (a precursor to the hybrid)

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

CONVERTS PUBIC HAIRS TO GOLD!!

I like this part

EDIT: screenshot

tractorcrusher fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Aug 17, 2008

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Can anybody make sense of this???

quote:

the only thing it needs is the ring for the tires only 2 runs good

What's a tire ring, like the woven steel belt on the inside of the tire?

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

VideoTapir posted:

I love it when an ad tells a story:

Damage from falling over at 50 mph tumbling down the side of a cliff

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

deviant. posted:

uh...so fwd cars are more prone to rollovers at speed?

I've been in three accidents that totalled the vehicle-
RWD- Ford Expedition - Front Impact - Did not roll over
AWD- Subaru Legacy Spec B - Front Impact - Did not roll over
FWD- VW Jetta - Slid sideways into a curb at speed - Did roll over

Obviously it was the FWD's fault.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Check out what our local Subaru dealership just got in... I guess hunting is big in suburban hell?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/860523282.html

Click here for the full 718x875 image.

The last picture didn't fit in the screeshot.

quote:

It comes with Clock - Analog, 195 horsepower, Rear bucket seats, 6.5 liter V8 engine, Auxilliary gas tank - 17.0, Air conditioning, Compressor - Turbo, Front seat type - Bucket, Rear air conditioning, Rear heat, Automatic Transmission, 4 Doors, Four-wheel drive, Speed-proportional power steering, Traction control - ABS and driveline, Limited slip differential, 4-wheel ABS brakes, Power windows, Power door locks, Center Console - Full with covered storage, 4WD Type - Full-time, Tachometer, Tow Hooks - 2, and more.

VIN: 137ZA8430YE186440
Miles: 32541
Price: $ 67,991.00
Year: 2000
Stock No: CON005
Condition: Used
Make: AM General
Body type: Sport/Utility
Engine: V8 6.5L OHV 16V Turbo
Model: Hummer

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

And in the other part of the world...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/860534238.html

Whoops, chopped the rest of the text off.

quote:

1979 CHEVY CAPRICE BOMBER RACE CAR RACE READY 350 MOTER 882 HEADS TURBO 350 TRANS.FAST CAR RAN AT CRANDALL 6TH IN POINTS.COMES WITH 2 SPARE WHEELS.
ALSO HAVE 350 SB THAT CAME OUT OF THE CAR BEFORE I BUILT AS A RACE CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN I TOOK IT OUT.ASKING 2800.00 OBO.CALL ME AT 972/768/2754.
THANK YOU DEAN.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

I know this isn't a craigslist ad, nor is it a classified... but I don't know where else to put this.

When you search google for Mercedes C63 the first sponsored link is for the BMW M3.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

This one doesn't need a screen shot...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/878155856.html

quote:

1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor Turbocharged Hardtop Covertible - $9991 (Richardson)

Hmmmmmmm...

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

OmniCorp posted:

2007 NISSAN 350Z - $15000
Electric Blue !!! Clean ! Automatic, Bose sound system, Navigation. 18k miles.Type "R" Title. Runs and drives great. Needs repair on rear right. Make reasonable offer !!! call 412-736-6111

Click here for the full 1066x750 image.

Hahaha, looks like a lovely rebuild too. Look at the offset on the rear wheels.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Coffee Jones posted:

Some of these must be a joke. That's the only explanation.

Well, that's a 2007+ LS chassis so I'd say it's a joke.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

I agree, that Camaro is awesome for the price. With the right paint job, engine, and transmission I could see it listed for $40k.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

For a 14 year old superstar google has no respect for this "Taylor Dawson".

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

MrSaturn posted:

Do you have a non thumbnail sized shot?

Fortunately for me I have a telescope next to my computer that I often use to look at lunar eclipses, so I was kind of able to read the ad.

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Found an E30 for you guys

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/1046970206.html

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

nanodroogie posted:

Enzo on craigslist. $1.2 million.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/ctd/1071303462.html

Goon GB? We can put this on our battle/cruise ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tractorcrusher
Sep 29, 2003

Sir Tonk posted:

Good god, what were they thinking? You don't do this to an RX7.

What do you mean, make an RX7 reliable?

Seriously though, I have met at least three people who have done LSx swaps in the FD. Go to that website hinsonsupercars.com and see their conversion packages, many people do it.