Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

pacheco posted:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/836403823.html

MR2 M1, NEEDS MINOR WORK $1200

BODYKIT ALONE WORF 1000 AND TYRES 1500 BUT I STILL SELL $1200

That things been kicking around CL for a while now. I am actually half tempted to buy it and swap all the parts out of my wrecked '86 into it, seeing as everything in mine is good except for the back end, thanks to that sprinter van. Then I would have a 20v wannabe M1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

KozmoNaut posted:

Translated:

1975 Ducati 500 Desmo Sport, customized (aluminum seat, Ducati 750 fork, aluminum rear arm, Conti exhaust, new wheels, fiberglass café-style tank). Price is for non-registered bike, registration+taxes will be between 5-8000kr. Original 500 Desmo sport (disassembled) also available, 12500kr (non-registered).

19900kr (~$3800)

http://www.motorcykelgalleri.dk/html/mar_vis.asp?MarID=60963

Oh dear, I don't even have my license yet and I so want to buy this beauty.

Holy poo poo. I want to buy that and have it shipped to the US. That is one beautiful duc.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Well now I need to find a way to come up with 6 grand

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/1353310859.html

Craigslist posted:

1969 Unimog 404 - $5990 (Vancouver, WA)
Date: 2009-09-01, 10:01AM PDT
Reply to: sale-f6s4v-1353310859@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I'm selling my 1969 Unimog 404, $5990. Email with the link above or call 503-764-5993. Odometer reads approximately 70000 km (43,500 mi). No trades. It's ex-Belgian military, imported to the US around 2000. I was planning to build this into an expedition vehicle but decided I don't need the off road capability and a different truck works better for me. So it's for sale! Would be great as a rock crawler, or put a bed on the back and use it as a truck, or get a radio box, or build a camper on the back, or...!! Lots of possibilities. It's an awesome truck, incredible off-road, it'll go anywhere. I've done a bunch of stuff to it and it's running great. Here's some of the recent work that's been done:

- Electronic ignition (Pertronix)
- New spark plugs and wires
- Rebuilt fuel pump
- New coolant hoses
- Rebuilt carburetor
- New heater core
- Rebuilt brake wheel cylinders (honed, painted, etc)
- New brake lines

There more images on the add, but im lazy. But I really want that thing, and then build a rv/mini-house on the back and live in it and go where ever the gently caress I want!

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

localized posted:

http://maine.craigslist.org/ctd/1364158718.html

Which one of you was this?

My favorite part is that the yellow car pictured I'm almost positive its evolve c30. Amazing car, but far from a s80 and even further from even being driven on the road.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Kotaru posted:

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1349998550.html

Looking for new seats for my MR2 and I found this.
How did you get on the Clunkers program? :(

To help be able to sleep at night, I'm saying its a auto. Either way go snag the LED wing trunklid and the front lip if its still intact. Hell I need a lf fender for my '89 if you wanna do some shipping. Hell it looks like the sun visor is in good shape too. Quick go pull poo poo to help other mr2 guys!

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I really need to stop checking this thread cause to many sick local cars are showing up. I've wanted a anglia ever since I watched the young ones years ago. Just need to put flames on it....

Spicy Chili posted:

Man or woman? Women usually don't have large square objects in their back pockets, but would a dude wear his belt that high, reaching into a Corolla with heart-embroidered seat covers?

I am actually tempted to say woman, and its prolly a pack of smokes in the pocket.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Elephanthead posted:

Also start a should I buy a mr2 thread so I can steal the answers for my own greedy purposes. That particular one looks pretty bad for that price, every car on craigslist that has a ton of miles was just rebuilt 1000 miles ago, because people normally spend a thosand dollars to rebuild a car engine then immediatly turn around and sell the car for 1500 bucks.

Someone should do this. AI needs more aw11 love

omgitstheinternet posted:

Craigslist $1500 is usually like $750 cash. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow. I have a guy coming to give me $1200 for the motor/tranny out of my corrado (hah!) so I might go straight to the MR2 guys house and buy it.

Just make sure the rear quarter panels aren't rusted out.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

valinhorn posted:

This is all kinds of Gold. Seattle Goons get on this

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/1600733774.html

Click here for the full 1275x1152 image.

I think you missed the best part. Listed under the good:

JDM CHOPPED SPRINGS

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

ab0z posted:

If it's concealed, how will they know you have it? :v:

I think by the letter of the law, the gun just has to be covered, not necessarily unnoticeable. My buddy who has a ccp pretty much always carriers, and its not hard to notice the giant bulge on his hip. And technically in washington state, you can open carry a gun still.

not craigslist, but when I'm bored I browse trademe. While looking for random rotary swapped cars, cause the kiwi's love rotarys, I found some rather different swaps...

Click here for the full 955x2000 image.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Toyota/hilux/auction-294930339.htm

I feel bad saying this, but I kinda like it...

Click here for the full 1594x923 image.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Mazda/Bongo/auction-294403129.htm

The idea of a 13b turbo powered van intrigues me, granted the wheels and the paint are pretty horrid.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

gently caress yes that is. Someone buy that before I do something stupid and try to get another awd turbo project car.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

KlementGottwald posted:

I'm liking the Model-Specific Badges(Crown Majesta(I think) and Corona/Carina). Toyota used to do it here too but stopped(The Cressida, Supra, and Celica All had unique badges) when that stupid sombrero-hat thing came into use in 1991.

Dont forget about the best toyota one:

Just to be sure no one can tell that its a mr2, they put a badge that looks like the firebirds on it.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Even though I really don't need a winter beater, my buddy sent me a link to this lifted GL wagon and I have the terrible idea of picking it up...

quote:

I'm Selling my 1986 GL, It has a 4inch SJR lift, EJ22 Swap, ReDrilled Chevy Wheels with 27inch swampers. There is body damage from trips to Browns. I have everything you need for a rear disc swap, extra set of 14inch pug wheels. NASIOC price of $1500 OBO.

Click here for the full 1000x750 image.

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Someone please talk some sense into me. I don't know why, but the idea of a lifted gl wagon with a less gutless motor sounds amazing. Also, having something bigger than my aw11 mr2 would be nice to have around, especially since I'm the one who is always hauling servers back and forth from our datacenter at work(try fitting more than 2 1u servers in a aw11).

Bonus shot I managed to find on the sellers photobucket. I wonder why he didn't include it in hist ad?

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

welp, that explains the dents on the passenger side. Also, side dump exhausts are always awesome :colbert:

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Oct 8, 2010

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

allonblack posted:

I spotted that and considered it as well. When I ran it by my old lady she just rolled her eyes. Buy it and lets have a goon meet at my place so I can scare the poo poo out of her making her think I actually bought it.

Well it looks like I might go ahead and pick this thing up, seeing as my mr2 was totaled just a few hours ago

Some rear end in a top hat oregon driver decided that he would just drive across second ave right in front of me. I was so close that there was nothing I could do but slam the brakes and hope I shaved off a bit of speed. Cops showed and up and determined it was completely his fault, as he had a stop sign and I did not. Luckily we were both pretty much OK. Anyone looking to swap suspension and a blacktop 20v into a mr2?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Kylie Sven Opossum posted:

Ah man that really sucks, sorry about your Mr2. That is the same way my Rx7 died. Getting that Ru should really ease the pain though.

Yea, I am thinking more and more seriously about it. My buddys trying to get me to make the drive down from seattle tomorrow, but I dont know if I will be in any shape to be in a car for that long, let alone drive a new car all the way back. My back and neck are pretty unhappy with me right now. My main concern with the subaru is that the engine swap and suspension work have been done properly. From looking online a bit, it looks like the lift kit he used is a high quality one, and the motor swap is pretty common and really straight forward.

vvv yea I know, I just didn't want to deal with the ER, and the first opening my doctor has isn't till this afternoon, so I'm just waiting. I'm pretty sure this brought back a lot of the pain and damage that was caused when my last mr2 got totaled.

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Oct 8, 2010

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

So in my search for a DD since my mr2 got totaled, I think I found something finally.

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R - $1900

I've always loved this generation se-r for some reason, and this one seems pretty clean. Anything I should be looking for in particular when I go look at it?

vvv I heard about the 5th gear issue, but it sounds like this one doesnt have that issue. The guy said that the clutch cable needs to be replaced, but it still drives fine, clutch just engages late. Also, being in seattle, I'm not too worried about rust, since it isn't a huge issue here, but I'll check the radiator support and trunk to be sure.

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 22, 2010

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Solar Coaster posted:

Couple of beautiful E30 M3s:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2025493565.html

Here is their other M3 that they have:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2025410098.html

This is an amazing shop. They guys are really honest about everything with the cars, always have an amazing cars and they get the cars checked out by group2, which is one of the best shops in seattle. They had a m1 for a while, and they grey e30 makes me want to do what ever it takes to buy it.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I hate correcting peoples posts like this, but I am a huge mr2 geek, and have owned 4 aw11's, so I cant help myself.

The Scientist posted:

Well, yeah and no. The AW11, which is essentially the '85, '86, and '87 NA MR2's engine, the 4A-GE, has an iron block, and I'm beginning to wonder if its actually a mortal being or re-purposed alien technology of some kind. I don't think you can break one without being a complete idiot, chronically. It was originally designed and used by the Toyota racing team, which is a thing that I didn't know existed.

aw11 was from 85-89. The 4AGE is pretty indestructible, as long as it has coolant and oil.

The Scientist posted:

The T-VIS, which I've been envisioning as kind of a precursor to later VTEC poo poo, is awesome. The 1.6 l engine has 4 valves, and once you hit about 4800 rpm the T-VIS "turns on" the extra intake valves. Using 1 valve at low revs results in better intake velocities.

T-VIS worked by having a butterfly valve in the intake manifold. At low RPM it had a smaller opening, and then at 4800RPM, it flipped open a larger opening to allow more airflow. I think you are thinking of the 20v 4AGE motors, which turn on a third intake(i think) valve at about the same point.

The Scientist posted:

The suspension (or whole car, depending on who you trust) was rumored to have been designed by Lotus.

The myth is that it was originally a project between lotus(chassis/suspension), toyota(motor) and yamaha(head/intake/exhaust), and lotus lost interest/money, and sold the plans to toyota. I can't remember how true it is, but toyota and yamaha did work together on a few engines, including 4AGE and the 3SGE/GTE.

The Scientist posted:

The whole car only weighs a little over a ton. The mid-engine design was accomplished by almost taking a FWD chassis, and putting a body on it backwards. It has CV axles and a trans-axle instead of drive shafts and an independent diff.

The engine and transmission are identical between the FWD cars and MR2, the only differences is that they are flipped 180 degrees. That is why it is so easy to swap a 20v 4AGE from a ae101/111 corolla into a mr2.

The Scientist posted:

Really, I love everything about my '85. I only said "yes and no" because the supercharged ones didn't come out till '87. But I recommend it, its lasted in drat good shape and its 26 years old.

edit: Also ~32 mpg City AND Highway

Supercharged aw11's came out in '88. One of the most sought after aw11's is the '85 "stripper" model(manual everything, no sunroof or any options really) since it is the lightest one ever made. Personally, my favorite is the '89, since it has the LED spoiler, and all the other nicer body parts of the 87+ models.

A MIRACLE posted:

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'm mostly looking for a toy at this point as I already have a boring safe reliable car: 2007 Focus. I'm torn between the first-gen MR2 and an NA Miata. Or an E30. And whatever else tempts me on craigslist.

There was a super clean, completely stock 5 speed 240sx on the other day and I'm kicking myself for letting it go.

But the MR2 is my favorite :3

I have owned a few aw11's, a na miata and now drive a e30 318i now, and the mr2 is still my favorite one. I actually put my na miata in the garage when I found a great deal on a blacktop 20v powered aw11, and never had a urge to drive my miata again. Even now, I keep my eye's open for a new aw11, since I really miss my old one. Definetily go for a mr2 if you can. Be sure to sign up for an account on mr2oc.com, which is the best mr2 forum around, and you can find some great deals on cars there too. I got my old 89 BT 20v aw11 from there for $2500.

Sorry for sperging out on aw11's, I just love them too much and cant help myself.

edit: beaten with a better explanation of T-VIS, but I was close.

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Sep 11, 2011

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Sockington posted:

Oh hey, I have one of those 85' stripper models and the nicer 87+body kit in the garage. AW11 heaven.

I read your threads, but didn't realize it was a stripper model. I hope you have a 87+side vent and a 89 LED spoiler to make it the perfect combo.

ratbert90 posted:

If you have a MKII the only appropriate thing to do is a 20v swap. 160hp 6speed transmission earns double smug points.

I assume you mean MK1/aw11, not MKII/sw20. The best swap for the sw20 is a camry v6 with a supercharger on it. As for the aw11, I think theres a tie for the best swap between BT 20v with the six speed, and a MK1.5 conversation(3sgte swap). ~220hp stock(depending on generation) in a 2300lbs car. I think my next aw11 might have to be a MK1.5......

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

The Scientist posted:

I'm down as hell. Although maybe it could encompass all Toyota cars (that are cool). I even hear they're releasing a badass (looking) Scion model. 'Bout drat time Toyota went back to non-mediocre.

80's toyota's, since they are by far the best :colbert:

ratbert90 posted:

I second this. Also I meant a MK1 when I was talking about a 20v swap. I was tired, sorry. :)

A 3sgte 1.5 swap will nickle and time you to death all day long during the swap, and doesn't give you 6 gears to be cool. :smug:

True, once I get my celica going, that should fill the urge to have a 3sgte powered car. I just want my last mr2 back....

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Bovril Delight posted:

1988 NA MR2 with supposedly a solid motor. Has nice enough looking body in the pictures for $2,300. A bit high or just about in line?

Unless the body and interior are in drat good condition and so is the engine, no way is it worth that much. I paid $2,500 for my last BT 20v swapped '89, with new suspension and bunch of other parts. If you really want a aw11, go check out the for sale section on the mr2oc.com. Also, go check out the 80's Toyota Thread. There a few mr2 owners in there.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Real Gold?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/2932944141.html

I have always loved that body style supra and with a 351w it should be pretty entertaining to drive.

More pictures here

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 3, 2012

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Figured this is a good spot to help pimp out my buddies car:

1995 Audi UrS6

He's moving to San Francisco, so he decided to sell his UrS6. The car is in amazing shape and has been meticulously maintained thanks to his OCD about cars. If I wasn't so scared of the upkeep costs of this era of Audi I would buy it.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Poing posted:

I get that it's clean and all, but he's asking for B5 S4 pricing. What's it got in it that's worth that?

Well seeing as the UrS cars are much rarer than the B5 S cars makes it worth a bit more, the super low mileage, plus the ~$2,000+ of new coilovers and engine mounts don't hurt either. Really I have no idea what the going rate for the cars are, so it could be listed on the high end, but after a quick google search it looks like it is right in the ballpark of any other UrS6 that I could find, and they all had much higher mileage.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Leroy Diplowski posted:

If this was a 5spd I'd buy it yesterday.

You really dont want to do that. My mom drives one of those with the big v6 with the 5spd and it is one of the worst cars I have ever driven. Overpowered steering with no feel, overly sensitive brakes with zero feel, clutch that engages at the very top of its throw with zero feel, shifter throw thats a mile long, horrible gear ratio's and an engine with a power band more like a diesel.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Not craigslist, but a friend of mine sent me a link on NASIOC for a Mitsubishi Evo 1 GSR for sale in seattle with washington plates.

Of course my first thought was "How the gently caress is that registered in washington?", and looking at the thread a few other people had the same question. Strangely enough, he keeps ignoring all of the questions about the title, but the license plate number is clearly visible in the pictures so that got passed along to some people who might be able to get me some more information about. Looking forward to seeing how shady the title is on this car......

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

assfucker420 posted:

Do you think he might have regged it as a Mirage or Eagle Summit?

That was my first thought, but from the little I have heard back, looks like it has been registered as 3 different cars, one being a 2002 lancer. I have no idea how they convinced someone that was true, but someone gave it a plate.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

A mild streetport plus bolt ons will make that power easy, even without porting you'd be more than halfway there.

The 12A FBs were ~2300lbs, my instructors Rover V8 locost weighed in at 1000lbs.

That sounds about right, I think my dad's old 7 replica(chevron made i believe) weighed a bit under 1200lbs with a 4age powerplant. That thing was a blast to drive, but scary as all hell to drive on the street.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Tai-Pan posted:

What you see is what you get.
Well, I spy a big bucket of sadness and regret for the next owner.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3116066253.html

As they say, this cars is only $15,000 away from becoming a $10,000 car

You shut your mouth. I would love a s1 esprit. Yea they have all the fun of any other classic british sports car with the fun of a all fiberglass body, but they are more than awesome enough to make up for all the downsides. It will never be a super valuable car, but who cares thats not the point of cars. Granted I may have a soft spot for them since my dad had a '79 when I was a kid, and I loved riding around in that thing. I am still pissed he sold it before I was old enough to drive it.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Tai-Pan posted:

Well it is an incredibly rare color. Ugly as hell, but probably one of only 2-3 in the country that color.

That said, why would you dump tens of thousands into a restoration when that gorgeous turbo is only $15?

Here is someone that did, look at what was involved in his:
http://www.lotusespritrestoration.com/

True, doing a full restore would be pretty over the top. My dad's 79 was a theft recovery that had the interior torched. Not sure exactly how much he ended up sinking into it, but I know he had to completely redo the interior. It actually worked out OK since he needed to remove the majority of the foam in the drivers seat so he could actually fit in the car(he's about 6'4").

Just found this on CL:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/3067118347.html

Little new for my taste, but looks to be in good shape. I always loved the door side handbrake. Must add to the fun of getting in and out of the car.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Motronic posted:

Have you owned a reasonably low to the ground spots car? You kinda shuffle in with your right foot leading until you can plant it, sit down, and then bring in your left foot. Even when on, that handbrake isn't in the way of that procedure.

oyea, I know. I have owned 4 aw11 mr2's and a miata, so I know the procedure for getting in and out of low small sports cars. It just seems like you would kick the e-brake handle every time you got in or out.

Speaking of mr2's, this monstrosity has been on the local craigslist for a while now:

BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM SLEEPY EYE '92 TURBO MR2 - OBO - $5800 (Seattle area)

Look at this sweet custom interior

Not a bad car overall, but the horrible interior, ugly wheels and stupid headlights really ruin the thing.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

assfucker420 posted:

Somewhat related; Aren't 1980s Japanese cars extremely easy to steal? My '89 240sx has the factory alarm but I'm still worried about theft.

Yup, a friend in highschool had the same year('87) mr2 that I had, and I could unlock and start his car using my keys. I would park it somewhere different than he left it when I got out of school before him.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

I have to keep telling myself to not go and look at this

1975 Datsun 280z - $3750 (Seattle)

As long as the heater core is still in there and I could put it all back together, I would daily drive the poo poo out of it. Granted my girlfriend wouldn't be to happy with me, but Z car!

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

ElBrak posted:

Thanks for all the advice everybody, I think I will still take a look at it, if just to get some experience looking at a used car when I know what to look for. But I am not sure if i'll buy it now. I'll keep my eye out for other z31 cars though, I really like how they look.

I've been looking at Honda Civics as well and i've seen a few that look hopeful. But i'm not sure if i should post them since I don't wanna turn this thread into "Recommend me a Used Car." unless that is alright, or if their is a thread for that sort of thing.

Edit: Oh screw it. Here are two car i'm looking at now.

I would stay away from civic since everyone loves to steal them around here. Everyone I know who has had a mid 80's through mid 90's civic/accord has had it stolen from them at least once. The Prizm is just a rebadged corolla and a great little car, but with the auto they are absolutely gutless. On the plus side, they just love to cruise at 30mph and car be steered with 1 finger. My mom has one pretty much identical to that, except red with the sweet red velour interior, and it makes a great around town car. But this is AI, so I must suggest this.....

volvo 780 bertone turbo - $1500 (seattle)

Actually it seems to be in pretty good shape mechanically and you cant argue with the Bertone styling....

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Aug 14, 2012

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Falkenbok posted:

It's like an American version of group B.

And I like it, though I do wonder how well the chassis is coping with carrying more than its rated max load all the time (assuming that I'm not overlooking a tubular)

It must have a tubular chassis under there somewhere. I really want to have that parked next to my(not running) '88 alltrac.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

IOwnCalculus posted:

I'm trying to find reasons to not drain the savings account and fly across the country to buy this.

I'm not doing too well.

Please tell me your the reason the CL add says pending sale, because I am tempted to fly out and road trip back to seattle with it. I want a v8 volvo sooo bad.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Due to my long love of mr2's, I don't think I could bring myself to buy a fiero, but this v8 Feiro looks pretty nice.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Hashal posted:

$19,000 in upgrades - A stereo, suspension, wheels, exhaust, and intake? Holy poo poo.

Edit: from that same post...

Good new guys! You get to take the car home if you pay at the same time!

Well it does look to have air-ride, so thats a bit more pricey than just some coilovers, and BBS RS's aren't exactly cheap......

god damnit, am I really defending that car?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Those are fun little cars, at least the previous body style are. My dad has had 2 of the mitsubishi badged ones, and I spent a good amount of time behind the wheel of his current one down in New Zealand. Kinda slow, but quick enough to be fun on the twisty back roads without being able to go fast enough to get you into too much trouble.

I am not sure how I really feel about this "M1" aw11 MR2.

I remember seeing this car on CL a couple years ago in much rougher shape, and matte black. Looks like someone bought it, fixed up the body work and put a stupid wing/mirrors on it. Its so 80's i kinda love it.

vvv drat, totally missed the engine swap part VVV

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Mar 19, 2013

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Leroy Diplowski posted:

I'm trying to get this guy to trade me for the fiat, but he reeeaaalllyyy wants a triumph stag instead. What a nutcase.

no link to the add? I have really wanted another 20v aw11 for a while......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

son of a bitch, beaten by seconds. At least I got the entire image :colbert:

2000 Yamaha Razz - $50 (Bothell, WA)