Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Genuine Stank
Apr 25, 2004

Nitrox posted:

I think the cowl hood is made of plywood fiberglass.

https://www.eharwood.com It is actually ~$500 new for those two parts, still they should be worthless coming with the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Genuine Stank
Apr 25, 2004

pr0zac posted:

Click here for the full 1256x713 image.

I will never understand what possesses some people to paint things like this.

I own a drz400sm and it is fun and you can make it go faster if you throw money at it. That said, the MSRP for a DRZ400SM in 2007 was $6,199. Furthermore, for his "9k invested" he could have bought the hottest euro sumo brand new (maybe even import a TM or vertimati), bought two used sumos that would run circles around his drz or converted an MX bike and purchased enough race gas to last him for a year.

Chances are he is selling it because he just got a clue and is intending to follow through on one of the above options and is hoping that someone will buy his mistake.

On the GrafX, yes they can be peeled off, but why buy a bike you have to fix when the seller thinks that the stickers are a feature.

That Genuine Stank
Apr 25, 2004

Crustashio posted:

:stare:
Bad enough that he did that to an E30, but a 325iX? Those are already rare enough in Canada.

It's sort of difficult to tell from the translation, but it looks like the only thing holding it back from looking stock is a paint job and the removal of some 'flutes' and fog lights. On second look, the valve cover looks like it's non stock as well lol.