Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/917886033.html

quote:

Im selling my 2008 NINJA 650R 1300 miles, comes with helmet. Its lime green and black, oiled chain every 300 miles, oil changed twice now. Imasking 4200 when its worth 4600. please no lowballers WILL ACCEPT PARTIAL TRADE N CASH!!! Also, it was downed on both sides but scratches are minimul. This bike runs great and can b a learner bike or a racer.

email me at dog_halocaust@yahoo.com

call me @ 513-280-0855

Used, barely below MSRP, down on both sides with hosed up fairings. What a loving steal!

Or this

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/903420089.html

quote:

i have a black 2008 ninja 250R. It has 4100 miles on it right now i drive it every day its nice out. it has a $580 full yoshi exhaust. A black wind shield, green neons and a dyno jet kit in the carb. the jet kit cost a $100 that does not include having it installed. this bike runs very good. its fast and its a very good starter bike or a good bike to run around town on. $4400 O.B.O.

4000 miles, 400 ABOVE MSRP, modded. God I hate this area for motorcycle prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
Ahh yes the RAMS and the TERABYTES yo!

I really hope his CAN-Bus poo poo on his face

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

minivanmegafun posted:

Do I miss living in Racine, let me count the ways:

5. Wells Bros Pizza

No. It's not worth getting shot over pizza.

Kringle :argh: