Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
"Ha," I laughed to myself. "Some guy listed his '99 4runner with 157k miles at almost twice the book value." Then I saw the clincher: "Needs Air Bags."

Click here for the full 1118x770 image.

Do other people email ridiculously overly-optimistic sellers just to mock them, or am I just an rear end in a top hat for wanting to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.

KakerMix posted:

The engine is rebuilt but you don't replace the thermostat? What kind of rebuild is this

The kind where you remove some parts, wipe them down with a shop rag, and put most of them back where they go.

Easychair Bootson
May 7, 2004

Where's the last guy?
Ultimo hombre.
Last man standing.
Must've been one.
noting crazy