Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
2005 Mini Cooper S Conv, Loaded with 15k Audio - $33000
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/613025146.html

I guess modz on a mini increase the value instead of what usually happens.

The Mini is still under the Factory 50k Warranty

Carbon Fiber: JCW Scoop,mirror caps, boot lip
Custom FiberGlass Molded Box to house Amps and Subs (painted Chili Red to Match)
**Rear Seat was removed to house Custom Box

**The Vehicle was only Tracked once.
**This Mini is not a daily driver and that is why the milage is low.

I have all records of everything that has been done to the car.

I have over $17,500 invested in Mods

Asking: $ 33,000 OBO

If you were to build a Vehicle like i have you would have to invest over $50,000 to get where this vehicle is. This vehichle is show quality that you can drive to the track or to the dragon and compete or just show off and we know all Mini Owners like to show off a little

The Car is located in Knoxville TN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
I didn't even notice the two extra tailpipes. Maybe that second engine's what he did with the extra space under the speaker cabinet.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.

DreamOn13 posted:

This one is awesome.

"2007 Honda Civic EX - Authentic Bullet holes - $15000"

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/car/620773674.html

They even went to the trouble of busting out the windows on that side. That's what I like in an authentic bullet ridden (getaway?) car. Think about the street cred.

Vaporware
May 22, 2004

Still not here yet.
Flags are unquestioned on craigslist as far as I can tell, there are no appeals or oversight. It might take a couple votes, but you could proxy it and take down any ad you dislike or hope to snipe.