Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Simkin posted:

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/mcy/542553948.html
Some assembly required.

Could be kinda fun and a learning experience to put it together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

frozenphil posted:

A few years ago when I was looking for a Civic to replace the one I had that got crushed by a tree I noticed this trend here. Every dealer lot with a Civic that I went to would not budge below $10k, no matter the condition or mileage.
I looked at a '91 with an inoperable passenger door that was caved in, no radio, no AC, an interior that was completely shredded like someone left Hooch in the car for a day, and almost 250k miles. The tires where bald, the steel wheels didn't match, the paint was flaking off in spots, and it didn't start until the fifth try.
The dealer absolutely REFUSED to budge from his $9995 asking price. He told me, verbatim, "These cars are extremely desirable right now what with high gas rices and all. I have other people interested in this car, but I will gladly sell it to you for $500 over sticker right now!"
What a loving deal!

I was looking for cars up here in Vancouver, I was actually on the phone with DJCommie/Baby Hitler at the time, I noticed a 99ish civic, non matching wheels, lovely altezza lights that were all fogged up inside, there was water inside the car, all the little interior bits, radio surround, door handle surround that kind of stuff was painted this lovely light blue and it was chipping off, they wanted something like 11 or 12k for it.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

glyph posted:

thought this one was pretty good-

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mcy/613619302.html

Thats awesome. I want to buy it from him

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/car/633727471.html

quote:

Great opportunity to drive a high-performance E55 AMG model for SUPER CHEAP! This elegant thoroughbred will showoff its talent under any circumstances. Lets start off by impressing you with its’ intense 469-horse power supercharged V8 that throttle like a super car and has taut handling to match. This vehicle will only make Consumer’s like yourself, stop what you’re doing and seek answers to what this beauty entails. This shiny black surface will loll you to peek into the slightly tinted windows to see what the inside showcases a bevy of appointments. This car is fully loaded (Canadian car) that recently hit a ditch and is currently in the body shop having it's undercarriage fixed. You can have the car now, and pay the body shop yourself (or choose a different shop altogether if you wish) but do understand, that when you check the VIN: WDBJF74J2YB113588 it carries a clean title, but won't once the car is fixed. The pictures are of the actual car AFTER the damage, so that you can see that it isn't much, and the body, frame, or airbags were not compromised.

D C fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 8, 2008

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

bladernr posted:

MAZDA MIATA MX-5 !NICE RACING CAR !!! 5 SPD - $24 (KNIGHTDALE)

"IM SELLING MY DREAM CAR BECAUSE I NEED TWO CARS , ONE FOR WORK AND THE OTHER ONE FOR ME SO I DONT WANT TO SELL IT BUT I HAVE TO!!!! IT IS A 1992 MAZDA MIATA MX-5 5SPEED WITH 145000 MILE ON IT , IT HAS RACING SEATS , EXHAUST,GRAPHICS , DVD)LITTLE TV) CD STEREO AND YOU CAN PLUG YOUR IPOD ON IT ! THE INSIDE IS BLUE WITH BLACK,, IT HAS A POLICE RADAR DETECTOR !! IT HAS PINK NEON LIGHTS UNDER THE CAR ,NICE CUSTOME 17" WHEELS WITH GOOD TIRES,IT IS CONVERTIBLE!!!! IT HAS A/C HEATER,, EVERYTHING WORKS FINE !!!I JUST PAID FOR THE CAR 2,500 LAST YEAR PLUSE WHAT I JUST SPEND ON THE CAR I JUST WANT LESS THAN WHAT I JUST PAID IM GIVING YOU ALL THE ACCESORIES !!! IF YOU INTERESTED CALL ME AT 9198020035 ASK FOR DANIEL,, OR COME TO MY HOUSE AT 5016 PARKERWOOD DR KNIGHTDALE 27545,,,THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE OR I WILL BE OPEN TO OFFERS AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A CAR OR TRUCK BUT NOT FOR OLD CARS !!!!!IT HAS TO BE FAIR!!! THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!"

Look! The on-dash DVD player/little TV!!

Those really are some BLUE racing seats!

Sadly, I imagine just from the look of it it's been pretty ragged out mechanically. Of course, I have no proof of that, but it seems that around here, people rice out their cars, put fart cans on then then drive the dogshit out of them, as though LOOKING like a supercharged sports car is the same as having a real supercharged sportscar.

Otherwise it may not cost TOO much to take that thing and UN-molest it... but given it's a 92, I would be surprised if it wasn't on it's last leg mechanically.

Thats great, I wonder how long it takes someone to go cut the top and steal the DVD Player and stereo.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

BossTweed posted:

Wow, I'm not sure how someone would see over the instrument panel to drive it.

Have to contact the tower and go IFR.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Bob Sapp Please posted:

If he's from Ft. Walton, odds are this dude is Air Force, and is probably getting deployed somewhere.

He loves this country so drat much, he's willing to sacrifice his car and go overseas to fight for the american way :patriot:

But then he would say he was 'getting deployed' which is way more patriotic, and makes the car way more patriotic, you could say you bought it from a hero.

Hell, even the scammers say they are getting deployed.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Chasie posted:

Behold, the $8,000 Lumina.

And the follow-up, from a very helpful person...

...whose help was not really appreciated.

I bought a same year Audi, in CANADA for that price. Seriously dont know what those people are thinking.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

King posted:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/mcy/706871000.html

Take a $7,000 bike and add 30,000 dollars of upgrades and what do you get? A $225,000 bike!

Picture of the ad

I'm sure the last zero is an accident.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Nitrox posted:

I can't understand this ad. Does she come with the house or something? Why is it listed as "for sale" in Vacation Rental section? And where did that other picture come from?

I'm guessing Divorce Barbie wants someone to buy her house so she can keep up her lifestyle, otherwise she can't afford to stay there.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

kimbo305 posted:

I'd like to ask him, "Hey, dumbass, how much is a new F150 these days?"

If you can't pay you probably cant affrod the truck anyway.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

RealKyleH posted:

Results 1 - 10 of about 27 for "(510)258-3370"

Everyone of them is all caps.

Should call him and just yell every word.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ctd/1020162779.html

Click here for the full 862x611 image.

The manager most definitely is special. These guys are a bunch of idiots, and this new car and posting is even better.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Wagonburner posted:

The nerf bars and mudflaps are somehow the weirdest part. On a car this...molested, the 2 things that'd be completely normal on something else are the weirdest part.

Everything else is just rice taken to the extreme, cant decide if you want a fake hood scoop or fake roof scoop? Get both! wings west whale tail roof spoiler or weird bodykit quarter panel spoiler? Fukken both dawg! But nerf bars? is this something people are doing now? or is it something this retard got high and came up with and had a friend weld him some up?

edit: and what does someone who sells a car like this buy next? I mean a Ferrari F50 would be the next logical progression but what if he take some weird tangent and gets a town car and a AAA membership, or a boring little bitty japanese crossover SUV or a prius or a 26' retired diesel u-haul truck.

I think he went to Autozone with a blank check and said GIVE ME EVERYTING!

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

sliderule posted:

Is it normal to see tire in the engine bay?

They probably had to cut the wheel wells to get the engine to fit.

I don't think that splashing the alternator with water if it was raining would be all that great of an idea...

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Thehit posted:

Not Craigslist, but still pretty funny
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Toyota/Supra/auction-214638536.htm

Click here for the full 1280x1024 image.

Love the mom's lost the documentation bit.

My favorite part is the Brillstein coilovers, and the $10,000 chip that magically makes non-turbo cars as fast as turbo ones.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Why does every car on cragslist have 80% tread left on the tires?

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

akeidolon posted:

Why yes, I would love to buy your illegally imported and/or stolen Skyline with no documentation aside from an insurance card that was probably left in the glove box.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1140943878.html

Haha, the guy just bought it from Canada drove it across, then probably tried to see how to register it and realized he couldnt.

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
I'm registered to handle ITAR controlled goods in Canada, I wonder if I can buy one of those trucks to transport my goods around?

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Aceshighxxx posted:

I honestly can't figure out what "litter fix" is supposed to mean.

INZE NEED LITTER FIX!

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
Hooooly poo poo...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1483250538.html

I didnt take a screen of the streetglow box he had a picture of either, this is everything wrapped into one lovely car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D C
Jun 20, 2004

1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING
1-800-HOTLINEBLING

Spicy Chili posted:

What man has done, man can undo. That's still a decent price for that car.

What thats a horrible price for an automatic front wheel drive audi with a dolla dolla bill roof liner.