Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Legdiian
Jul 14, 2004
Not really "Craiglist Gold" but I've been looking for a 91-92 Camaro on Craigslist and came across a RS for $1200. I emailed the guy and he sent me this pic :

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

Now I have been out of the Camaro scene for awhile but isn't that rear end pieced together from about 3 different years? I asked the guy if it was a salvage title and he said the title was clean but he doesn't have one. I asked if it was hit because it was Frankensteined together.

Am I nuts? You couldn't get those nasty tailights on a 91 could you? Nevermind a 91 RS. And that hatch is like a 86 or 87 right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU