Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sirr0bin
Aug 16, 2004
damn you! let the rabbits wear glasses!

Anonymous Name posted:

Can someone explain the DSM thing to me? I have no idea what he means by that.

DSM's are the Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser and Eagle Talon. They aren't very reliable.

edit; beaten, that's what I get for leaving the thread open

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirr0bin
Aug 16, 2004
http://winnipeg.en.craigslist.ca/cto/799040674.html

quote:

1991 Mazda 626 - $9989 (Wellington Crescent)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-799040674@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-16, 3:55AM CDT

Low milage (67,627)
Only driven by senior
Like new, mint codition
4 door, loaded
3 speed automatic,air, CD, cruise control, PW, PDL

I don't care how low the mileage is, a 1991 Mazda 626 is not worth $10,000.

sirr0bin
Aug 16, 2004

Crustashio posted:

I don't know how it works in winnipeg, but out in nova scotia anything that old is worth 1000 if it has a new inspection, and about nothing more unless it's something special.

Yeah it's the same thing here, if it's saftied it's worth at least a grand. But this is 10 grand, lol.