Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Not craigslist but still WHATTHECHRIST

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200157952682#description

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Yarrick posted:

What's wrong with this eBay listing?

(edit, here's the details)

Vehicle 2004 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL 3W GT
Price $198,990* Drive Away No More to Pay
Kilometres 58,485
Colour ROYAL SAPPHIRE BLUE METALLIC
Body 2 door 4 seat COUPE
Transmission 6 speed Semi-Automatic
DriveType 4WD
Reg Plate 444C
Engine 12 cylinder Premium Unleaded Turbo 6.0L (5998cc)
VIN SCBCE63W34C022440
Stock # 1006736
Comments
Bentley Continental GT Coupe kms still as brand new condition, gorgeous royal sapphire blue metallic with rich tan leather, every option including extended warranty, 19`` factory split alloys, one fictitious owner, fully documented authorized Bentley Service History, all log books absolutely unblemished as new condition. 444C (EGC DRIVE AWAY PRICE APPLIES TO VICTORIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY) TEL OR ALLHRS) THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN FULLY INSPECTED AND TESTED BY OUR SERVICE CENTRE AND IS AVAILABLE WITH OUR (AUSTRALIA WIDE) EXCLUSIVE PRESTIGE 10 YEAR WARRANTY. DELIVERY CAN BE ARRANGED ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA WITHIN 24HRS OF SETTLMENT. Please visit our website for more information regarding this vehicle. *PLEASE NOTE the Vehicle Features and Options listed in this advertisement are automatically supplied by Redbook code for this Make/Model and are not specific to this vehicle. Please confirm Options List with Selling Deal

"one fictitious owner," ?

http://www.autosalesaust.com.au/

See if you can find it there. I just purchased my car from these people. They wholesale cars from my dealership and I have walked into their showroom. I picking my car up on Thursday if you want me to look at it. I suspect it will end up being sold for over 500k.

If you can't find it here I suspect it is a cheeky advert. Port/South Melbourne is the last bastion of dodgy used car merchants and wholesalers. These are the pricks that ring you if you try to sell a car on carsales.com.au. They have warehouses full of used cars from interstate and private customers who got undercut on their trade in (people who couldn't be bothered selling privately)

edit: In fact, if I am prompted, I will search this car out at 4/299 Williamstown road on thursday when I go to pick my car up.
If it is really sub 200k, then it will be sold before I get there, make no mistake.

edit1: I will walk in and ask who the previous owner was.

lilbeefer fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Jul 4, 2009

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

CornHolio posted:

The steering wheel's on the wrong side!

It's on the right side.