Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

Everybody's favorite urban legend, now airborne.

sanchez posted:

Yes, they were very expensive, as were most of the Japanese almost-supercars of that time. (3000gt etc)

You're joking, right? 3000gt's are slow as poo poo and I'm guessing 300zx's aren't much faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

MiniFoo posted:

Here you go. Also goddamn, that's much too far away from the Twin Cities for me to drive out and look at it.

Something tells me the owner wants something like $10k for this.

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

NOTinuyasha posted:

fiero spotted

Man if you custom fabricated something like that Ferrari P4 from a few posts up this would be the baddest whip around.

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

Rontalvos posted:

Clean lookin' Tahoe.

Is there something I'm missing here? $5000 doesn't seem like an incredibly great deal for this truck, it looks like the most average CL posting out there.

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

Good thing he put in the part about the Sport Automatic Transmission, otherwise I would've thought it was just a normal boring-rear end automatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeticopter
Nov 19, 2004

Plek posted:

Oh wow, I didn't know Saleen made a Bullitt.

I don't think they did, the Bullit was a slightly faster special edition Mustang for 2001 only- just about the only thing that makes it "Saleen" is the ridiculous body kit. FORD GT SUPPER POWER!