Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

:whatup:

Click here for the full 651x622 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

canned lettuce posted:

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1129445682.html

It's a fine example of an automobile well on its way to becoming one with the landscape. This Ford has a natural patina that will in time and with careful neglect probably turn into a nice coat of moss or maybe fuzzy mold. Who knows, you might discover a cure for some obscure disease by culturing the substances found on and in this vehicle?

screenshot

Not really related to the thread, but if you check out brickboard or turbobricks and make an account, usually volvo fanatics keep their cars in pretty good shape and sell them dirt cheap. Actually, on Craigslist in my area (North County), some guy was selling an 87 Volvo 240 with sway bars and all new engine rubber with falken tires for 1600 bucks. With stock tires, 1350.

That thing was eaten up so fast it wasn't there the next day though.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Arizonans, would that actually be true in your climate?

Arizona thunder storms are really really big, so no.

Unless it was like, Death Valley. But the last time I went to Death Valley it snowed. Maybe I'm just cursed.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm so close to being able to drive down there tomorrow to buy this it hurts :(

Gotta be something wrong for that kind of price but won't hurt to go check it out. I actually like old Celicas better than American muscle. You only get exposed to so much in North County. :(

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Not really "gold"; more of a brownish green, but if it were a few thousand less I'd probably sell many assets to get it.

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1568926385.html

Click here for the full 1246x530 image.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

BONUS ROUND posted:

Click here for the full 810x485 image.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/1929868311.html

:fap: too bad I have alot of projects just sitting in my driveway already

E: 380k miles?!??!! I hope thats a typo.

E2: aw who am I kidding I still want it.

Too bad. I live in Carlsbad and if it's still for sale I'm loving buying this.

Oh my god. :fap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

:mmmhmm: