Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

UserNotFound posted:

I am not surprised.
I feel guilty for hoping this isn't fake, but it's just so drat poetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

As Nero Danced posted:

It's like this guy is trying to remake Top Gear challenges. Though I'll admit, I am tempted for reasons I cannot explain.

I owned one of those once. Just chew on some shards of glass for a while instead. You'll save yourself a lot of pain and money.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Fuelslt1 posted:

I think we should contact John Silva and ask if he really built that car.

Even if he did, I'm sure he'd be too ashamed to admit it.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

CactusWeasle posted:

I dont think ive ever seen a Hemi Cuda listed below six figures. Sometimes seven

Even some Hemi Cuda replicas are sometimes selling over 100K at auction now.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Quantrill posted:

Will a slant 6 run forever?

Yes. But very, very slowly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

KlementGottwald posted:

On a side note Slidebite. I saw a Beige Alliance last week and a Red Encore 2 days ago, and yes, they were both running and driving around.

That's pretty amazing. My father bought an Alliance new when I was a kid, and even with meticulous maintenance I don't think that car lasted three years. I remember at one point he was trying to toss something in the back and the rear hatch just fell right off the hinges for no apparent reason.