Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Sockington posted:

The WTFBBQ comment was another good indicator.

You realize that phrase has gone internet wide, correct? And not recently, either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Delivery McGee posted:

You sure the "Bentley" isn't a Chrysler 300 with an aftermarket grille? Common conversion among the hip-hop crowd, I hear.

Now I want to put Toyota Prius badges on my '84 Crown Vic. Or on that '65 Mercury sedan I've been looking at (and praying the only reason it hasn't sold in a year is because of the 390's abysmal gas mileage).

Wouldn't happen to be a white 65 Monterey, would it? There's one in Gladewater for $2500.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

ModernDayDiogenes posted:

Why yes, please tell me all about the fact that you have had your license suspended in the same ad where you're trying to sell me your wonderful gem of a car. I'm sure you cared for that car like you cared for your driving record, and your recent troubles are only just "the man keeping you down."

Edit: For content.
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/cto/998593495.html

Click here for the full 982x438 image.

It's pewtered silver, see. The whole truck's made out of silver. That's why I'm selling it for so much.
I know, I know, the poster just screwed up their decimal placement, is all. I needed something on short notice.

Do you really hope for anything less in Norfolk?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Baby Hitler posted:

Its the slow version of the Grand National, being bereft of the intercooler and about 70hp.

45hp. The same as a GN for the same year. Intercooler wasn't added until 1986. T-Type and GN are identical when it comes to running gear.