Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005

944 posted:

Custom tuned in a push/pull setup, obviously powerful enough to take paint off.

I don't see a problem here.

Obviously this is not for handling, it is to hold you in with all of the massive base coming form the back.

It's all here. What's the problem?

-reliability
-custom
-custom
-custom
-CUSTOM
-custom
-custom
-option

Hah you made me notice the fact that Im running larger gauge wire for 2 12s than this kid is with 6 whatever MTXs. Thats some tiny wire for any real power...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005
The only way I would rock out that style hood is if I had a window on the whole front part showing WHY it was needed (if its that large due to needing it that large) Now if it was on the car with no need, well then I wouldnt be rocking it out.

Who am I kidding, I would grow a mullet and drive that car everywhere. Even if it had a stock 302, go northern rednecking.

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005

Splizwarf posted:

What's going on here? :psyduck:

What a loving steering wheel. Also, the rear turn signals are loving neat. I want to know why there's no profile photo, though.

I must find a way to make this work on my shitbox 90 civic hatch. The problem is it doesnt have power steering and could bend the wheel pulling hard enough.

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005
If I wasnt so damned broke I would think about getting this. I wonder if they will take a 26 gallon kobalt air compressor for it
http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/cto/1956091312.html

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2147024779.html

Best misspellings I've seen in quite some time.

And I'm gonna guess that a '91 Mark VII with a 302 isn't actually verry fast.

I had a '90 Mark VII with the HO 302. It wasnt anything anyone could call fast, just had a nice bit of low end torque (nothing compared to a mark VIII). Nice cars and parts for the "5.0" are easy to find, usually off the shelf.

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005
Wait is that production or did someone swap a new 5.0 into a new ranger? Either way I bet its a hoot to drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExtremeODD
Jul 16, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

So I went ahead and bought one of the Mark VII's around town. After owning an '89 Mustang for almost fifteen years, I've got a bit of experience with the fox body, but this is a totally different monster. I'm amazed at how well it handles and how many buttons are on the dash.

It was from the original owner, well this guy bought it from him a few months ago and is forced to sell it due to unforeseen circumstance, but it was owned by the same guy its whole life and was garaged almost all the time. Paint looks amazing and the interior is about as good as I could hope for with a car this old (slight tear and wear in driver's seat). Everything works except the cruise control and... that's about it. Air suspension is functioning as expected and the AOD appears to be doing fine for 160k miles. Only real trouble is that the AC was never converted to r134 and they didn't keep any maintenance records/receipts.

And it's in the ideal 80's color for a luxury car, grey.

edit, buttons.

Those are awesome cars, had a 90 Bill Blass edition for a year. You luckily have analog gauges so you can see if your going above 85, in mine you had to mash the reset button and avg mph on the trip computer over and over. Been scouring craigslist for one for a while now, not too many for sale in my area. Totally regret selling mine despite it being clapped out.