Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

What a weird little car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Why buy new when for the same price you can get a 15 year old one with 150k on the clock?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

i own every Bionicle posted:

Mind sharing the link? I want to offer them 3,200.

Edit:

Hmmm yes this is definitely a distinguishing feature of this car and not something I wouldn’t expect on any 15 year old Subaru selling for more than 10,000 dollars :magemage:

Sadly, it was a screenshot shared with me

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Nebakenezzer posted:

The car has 63,000 km and does admittedly look flawless

Looks nice and all but there's no way that car is over 2000 years old

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

MrOnBicycle posted:

That potential deal costs you your sanity though.

"can i make payments?"

I'm not a bank, fella, and if you think you need to stretch out payments on this $2000 rattletrap over 6 months I got bad news for you about the ongoing maintenance cost of a 94 Pathfinder with 170k miles on the clock

My favorite is when Mr Negotiation offers 1/3rd of asking price "CASH IN HAND" on the first day it's listed. It was always going to be cash, dude, I'm not accepting livestock or gold bouillon. Your offer isn't intriguing because it's way less than what I can get for it.