Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Doctor Zero posted:

Means it was covered with Roxy and Hello Kitty stickers. :haw:

I test drove a saab that was obviously "female owned" because the dial markings were all sliced up from someone turning the knobs that clearly wore some fake nails of some sort. Any markings on the dash weren't worn down, they literally had gouges out of their paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

oddspelling posted:

That one of those things were the real story will never be as interesting as what your imagination will come up with. :allears:

I imagine they jacked it up by the transmission to change the tire, and maybe it loving fell off the jack, and impaled the tranny.

Or something cool. :allears:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

Actual gold? Considering it, probably wouldn't be great for the winter though...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C390705

Sick for the winter.

My Saab 900 convertible had an oven like heater, with perfectly placed floor vents that actually warmed your feet, not your shins.

With seat heaters? It's a beautiful winter car. Seriously.