Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

Toucan Sam posted:

Ebay not Craigslist but what the hell is this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1990-LAFORZA-5-0_W0QQitemZ150219033237QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150219033237

I've never seen one before so i don't even know what a good price would be.

It's like a caravan and a cherokee had a cute little baby :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

keykey posted:

If I had 2500 to drop on a vehicle, I'd definitely get an 82 accord.

Click here for the full 818x831 image.

You have to start high on craigslist, people lowball you like crazy. I posted an ad for an LCD monitor 2 months old with all the packaging bought for $300 from newegg and I had people emailing me asking if $10 and a walkman was ok because THEY'LL COME AND GET IT RIGHT NOW NOW NOW!

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

destructo posted:

Let's not be too closed minded maybe it has a KLZE swap :suicide:

Maybe he just counted the number of chambers on the diagram.

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma

Matlock posted:

that's a great set of keywords

talk show ghost
Mar 2, 2006

by Ozma
im in love

"1984 mazda rx7 lowrider - $2500 (san fran)

clean title runs good smogged and reg march 2011 5sp 13b eng posi rear nice paint good int 1 pump 4 dumps 8 switch box fbss 3wheel 3 batt all in good working order sunroof custom canvas top 13x7 chrome/gold wires on 50 series tires has radio from factory 415-368-8480 can be put back org by removing hydros and insalling shocks and struts no cutting small dent on pass fender nothiing serious as you can see "

Only registered members can see post attachments!