Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

I am not surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

Ghost Writer posted:

If that's in Ohio, I know who the guy is, and it's real. :(

Rodger's Park, in Chicago.

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

VideoTapir posted:

Invested is the best word on Craigslist.

Okay....so this guy understands that much...but he doesn't get the implication of that line...that whatever he's done to this vehicle means it isn't what the buyer wants.

I had no idea that such old vehicles could command such a premium

http://www.jeepbrokers.com/JeepBrokers_CJ8.htm

There's a stock '82 on there for $15k...are you kidding me? One even says "Less than 28,000" of these long wheelbase jeeps were built. That seems like a lot to be considered "rare"...

Also, he claims it has "the longest wheel base of any Jeep on the market"...even though the new 4 door jeeps are 13" longer...

UserNotFound fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Oct 1, 2009

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

Otacon posted:

Even if this is almost 800 miles away, holy butthole do I want this!

This is the only way to tailgate! Alternatively, you could set up a garage/machine shop in the back, and do mobile repair work!!

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

ab0z posted:

True story. I was over there last weekend - there are more harley owners per capita than people.

What? More Harley owners per person than people? So there are more Harley owners than there are people?

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

MrKatharsis posted:

Is this guy completely bonkers? $7500 for a CB 750?

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/mcy/1441806380.html

I just offered him $3,000, lets see what his reaction is...

Also, what's up with the exhaust? It looks like straight pipe in 2 pics, but mufflers on another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UserNotFound
May 7, 2006
???

Leperflesh posted:

Also, the s-10 blazer was badged as a 'blazer'. It's actually pretty understandable if someone is looking for a blazer, that they'll get a lot of s-10 results. Kinda stupid to get upset about it. The model-years don't overlap so he should just search on the full-size Blazer model years wait why am I typing this,

the k5 and the s10 blazers overlapped for 11 years before the k5 became the tahoe

UserNotFound fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Nov 18, 2009