Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

manboy posted:

Found my next commuter:

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cto/2550816276.html

SCRENSHOTS! :argh:

Seriously, get the imgur extension for your browser and you can just right-click on any page and upload the screenshot of your browser window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Breast Pussy posted:

If you make a Spaceballs Winnebago I'll find it and burn it down.

Yes. Yessssssss.

gently caress the haters, the more and varied you can get your fleet the better.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Lightbulb Out posted:

Needs everything.

Dude's honest at least.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Only $8,500!

If this dude replaced the hood mural with one of Rainbow Dash, he could probably sell it for that amount to some crazed brony with more money than sense.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Pretty sure the original owner of that thing wrecked it years ago...?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

14 INCH DICK TURBO posted:

SOMEONE GIVE ME A GRAND.

I'm so glad you're willing to self flagellate and allow us to be entertained by the results. :allears:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
⇧ ⇧ That thing is cool as gently caress. ⇧ ⇧

Method Loser posted:

Well, yeah, when you put it like that, of course. I don't see why people don't go for the tried and true euphemisms though and come up with this crazy bullshit, hook rats, like I don't know what they're trying to say in the first place.

Pretty sure it's just a horrible nonsensical mangling of "hood rats."

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Clippings is good, as is Mac's built in Grab (same thing really), but neither can grab more than is on the screen at the moment.

I use this Firefox addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/pagesaver/

Has changeable keyboard shortcuts for grabbing a whole page or just the visible portion. I also use it a lot with order confirmations and such.

Also Imgur has a Firefox addon that also allows you to right-click auto-print-screen & upload: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14389

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Huma...=item41648bd9cc

:pwn:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
What the gently caress are half of those characters even from? Tamil?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

I would drive the gently caress out of that Aspen.

Not to mention with the indestructible slant six you could turbo it to the goddamn moon.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

PaintVagrant posted:

Birds apparently have super sensitive respiratory systems...thats why you take them (canaries) into the mine with you, when it passes out/dies you run the other way

Yep, their lungs have little sacs that hold air so they can exchange gasses on inhalation and exhalation. Gotta stay well oxygenated when your muscles are the only thing keeping you from falling out of the sky.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nothing too interesting in my '77 search, but this Cutlass image was just..wow.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

BlackMK4 posted:

What in the actual gently caress is with the screenshot 3 level inception going on there?

I know, right? I start cracking up every time I look at it.
  • Take a picture
  • Take a screenshot of the picture
  • Post the screenshot of the picture to Facebook
  • Take a screenshot of the Facebook of the screenshot of the picture
  • Take a screenshot of the screenshot of the Facebook of the screenshot of the picture
  • Post that poo poo to Craigslist
:psypop:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

"Body is rough"

You don't say...

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

I mean, I know people are stupid about technology, but I'm always amazed how little effort is put into trying to sell something for so much money. You'll see people that take pictures of their monitor when it's showing a photo on it and post that and somehow it's also 90degrees off. They're somehow making it even more complicated and then still screwing it up.

Nuevo posted:

• Take a picture
  • Take a screenshot of the picture
  • Post the screenshot of the picture to Facebook
  • Take a screenshot of the Facebook of the screenshot of the picture
  • Take a screenshot of the screenshot of the Facebook of the screenshot of the picture
  • Post that poo poo to Craigslist
:psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jymmybob posted:

No picture because :effort: but one of you weirdos would like this

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/5966198597.html

It's neat, so here.