Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

quote:

I HAVE A BLACK VERY NICE ECLIPS ..SUN ROOF AC HEATER SMOKE FREE,,,,NO STAINS VERY CLEAN CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TAKE OVER PAYMENTS PLEASE 460 MONTH....ITS HER WAY OF KEEPING ME HERE.........help hellp HELP HELP

JOLINDA 817-948-6198 TEXT OR CALL OR EMAIL

THANKS IF I DONT CALL BACK RIGHT AWAY IM AT WORK!!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/629933929.html

I found it amusing anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Pweller posted:

I think it's the 100k warranty on a car with 101k miles on it.

I don't know about that though. I work for a program that offers those types of used car warranties(not service contracts thank god) to dealerships, and under our program it'd be covered until you put on 100k miles, or 3 years. That's not however one of our dealerships so I don't know how their program is setup.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/669151282.html

quote:

I have a 97 BMW 328i...this is a very sweet ride. Power everything, 4 speed auto, 2.8L 200hp inline 6, but still manages 30mpg on the highway with cruise control. Has 122k miles, and runs perfectly. Also has a 1.5 years left on a bumper to bumper warranty.

Here is what I am wanting to do. I want to find someone who has a slightly older car, something that runs good and is legal, to trade cars with me, and have them pick up my payments. I've only got about another 20 payments to go, at 500 a month. So I'm hoping there is someone out there with a car that still runs fine, but maybe wants to upgrade? This is a very sweet ride..again, nothing wrong with it, I just dont want a car payment anymore, I'm trying to save for a house. But even hypothetically if there was something wrong with this car...it comes with a warranty, so youre covered! No gimmick here.

How to ruin yourself financially in 20 easy payments

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Click here for the full 1144x822 image.

This saved me so much gas cause I got 85MPG in the 40 miles I rode it. Also :pedo:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/829778126.html

quote:

Ordered a new battery and air filter. Will be in Wednesday 09/10. - Will run and drive without it , but that it what it needs. I am the 3rd owner. I have the owner's manual and CLEAN TX title. - It is Red with black trim. Will sell with the locking trunk for $1,100 or without for $1,000. Have several more pics!!!

Who needs air filters anyway! I'm surprised this wouldn't adversely affect the carburetor and at least make it run poorly.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

tractorcrusher posted:

And in the other part of the world...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/860534238.html

Whoops, chopped the rest of the text off.

Haha, ya I think I've seen that car at Thunderbird(?) Speedway in Crandall. It's great fun, if you can get into it.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Dinurth posted:

You can't make poo poo like this up:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/888404107.html

What the hell happened.

quote:

FRENCHED GAS TANK IS LOCATED INSIDE THE DRIVER DOOR MOLDING
Holy crap.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

DropShadow posted:

I'm pretty sure it means the fuel tank filler is located in the driver's door jamb, but not on the door itself. And the gas tank is in its original location, not in the driver's door.

At least, that's what I hope.

If you've ever been to San Antonio you'd know better. Man I miss that place.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

The robot dude holding a lightsaber like Luke in the background of one of the pics totally made my day.

I love that car and everything about it. It's everything a car from a cheesy 80s scifi movie could possibly be, and then some.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Aeilerto posted:

If you owned it, you would have to explain it as a concept car from the 80's, in that context it works perfectly. Everything about the way this thing was designed, the long and square proportions, the airbrushed mural, the bizarre interior materials, it all screams "stuck in 1987".

I swear he should have used the Miami Vice theme song instead.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Bampalo posted:

Just found this on ebay under a search for Subaru.

The "Thunderstorm" I don't really know what to say or think about it.

http://tinyurl.com/584ggs

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Dude if that had ever been a production car, it would have been my first car in high school easily.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Click here for the full 915x613 image.

Heh, great idea bud. I really want your bike that you've been doing god knows what to.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Lowclock posted:

Why would you censor the phone number and e-mail address in a craigslist ad? You know he WANTS people to call him right?

I'm not advertising for the dude, and if people really wanted to contact him, I left the email address up.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/mcy/914237773.html

Click here for the full 980x805 image.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Lusso posted:

I've always wanted one of these, but the automatic transmission is a deal breaker.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/906544069.html

Extra points for the #3 floor mats.

Oh man, great minds and all. I want mine in Black or that light blue they used on those cars.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

VideoTapir posted:

Nice Mustang!
Speaking of which I found my new daily. Not so much a wtf, but I like it.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/960919993.html

Click here for the full 980x796 image.

EDIT:No honest man needs to go faster then 25 anyway :colbert:

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Dec 20, 2008

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

This & a few other I have will be traded off tonight.2-S2's,1-H1(pictured),lots of triple parts & 2 RUNNING H2's,so if you have a few 70's vintage MX'rs,& want to do a swap,trading will commence after the first few Shiner Darks..What doesn't get traded gets ebay'd tomorrow.After some of the deadbeat yankee husler calls I've got today it'll be the only way.817-834-0316,Haltom City

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Simkin posted:

So you're picking up some kickass vintage two stroke madness tonight then, right?

Don't I wish.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Accept No GPS!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

I DID NOT USE ROYAL PURPLE THOUGH I used
Mobil (1)

Should have used Amsoil.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Click here for the full 886x805 image.

Ignore that man behind the curtain! There are no pink zebra stripes!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Advent Horizon posted:

you know you want it.
buy it.
buy it.
buy it.

A marketing genius right here.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Hypnolobster posted:

Emailed him.

No this is awesome.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Hypnolobster posted:

I replied once again

Him;

I almost feel like this dude needs an account. If he doesn't have one already.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Flagged "Best of", awesome.

Totally.

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Feb 6, 2009

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

tractorcrusher posted:

Found an E30 for you guys :coal:

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/1046970206.html

BLEAMER, Looks like fun

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

VideoTapir posted:

This is the VW equivalent of the mustang in that thread that shall not be named.

True story, I had a highschool teacher who one, and two other random beetles in his driveway, and still lived with his mom. He was in his mid-40s, and still single.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/mcy/1245421286.html
No photos so I just quoted it.

quote:

PSYCHO PROFESSIONAL DIRT BIKE!! - $2500 (Burleson)

Date: 2009-06-29, 1:09PM CDT

I AM AFRAID OF THIS DIRT BIKE!! I WILL SEND YOU PICS IF SERIOUS ABOUT REPLY!

DESCRIPTION:
HONDA CR 250R
NOT STOCK!

THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL CIRCUT RACER!!

IT WILL KILL AMATEUR RIDER!!!!

CALL ROCKY AT
(817) 694-3396
I WILL NEGOTIATE!!!

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Cavepimp posted:

Looks kinda like a Mustang GT!! The truck is only going to go up in value!!!!

That was actually a factory option, looks pretty original too.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Nitrox posted:

Used car dealers are ballsy, but this one takes the cake. 1999 Cavalier with 56k miles for eight thousand dollars.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/1248424103.html

no screenshot because we all know what a Cavalier looks like.

but it's a convertible!

no really it's for people with bad credit and no other option, who still want a convertible, in all reality.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

I hate Austin so much. I'm sure they ironically refuse to ever have the cars fixed, or do basic maintenance.

I'd vote for anyone who would fedex travis county to the bay area COD.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

Actually, being from Houston I hate Dallas more.

Hey man, screw you, Houston smells and is a swamp :colbert:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

NINJA HAULER: 2005 Nissan Xterra - $10900 (schertz)
Reply to: sale-ut5ph-1257065913@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-06, 10:26PM CDT

OK, let me start off by saying this Xterra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Nissan would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly.

It was never intended to drive to northstar mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch that you had your eye on. It wasn't meant to transport you to yoga class or Bath & Body Works. No, that's what your Prius is for. If that's the kind of car you're looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now. I mean it. Just stop.

This car was engineered by 3rd degree ninja super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like navigation systems (real men don't get lost), heated leather seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his butt), or On Star (real men don't even know what the hell On Star is).

No, this brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 265 HP engine to outrun the cops. It's got special blood/gore resistant upholstery. It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own-wound kit and a hunk of leather to bite down on when you're operating on yourself. The Xterra also has an automatic transmission so if you're being chased by Libyan terrorists, you'll still be able to shoot your machine gun out the window and drive at the same time. It's saved my bacon more than once.

It has room for you and the four hotties you picked up on the way to the gym to blast your pecs and hammer your glutes. There's a tow hitch to pull your 50 caliber anti-Taliban, self cooling machine gun. I also just put in a new windshield to replace the one that got shot out by The Man.
My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $10,900, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $5,000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.

There's only 69,000 miles on this four-wheeled hellcat from Planet Kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your machismo.

Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chilling with my ladies, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.

To sweeten the deal a little, I'm throwing in this pair of MC Hammer pants for the man with rippling quads that can't fit into regular pants. Yeah, you heard me. FREE MC Hammer pants.

Rock on.

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/1257065913.html

Is this a copy paste from an older ad? it seems familiar for some reason.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

It IS a swamp. We wouldn't exist if Galveston hadn't been destroyed by a hurricane 100 years ago.

Trivia: What was the first word spoken on the moon?

The Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex is larger the New Jersey, has roughly the population of Massachusetts, and our airport is larger then Manhattan. :colbert:

edit: and some how I always end up in Houston for concerts.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

deviant. posted:

I just had to email the guy:

I guess we'll see what kind of reaction that provokes. :v:

adjusted for inflation he's asking like $800 then what it originally sold for :v:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

oxbrain posted:

Grayhound bus converted to RV, ho hum, it's diesel, it has a 19" tv and a generator. Did I mention it comes with a loving sweet mini-festiva?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/1268449244.html

holy crap that's awesome

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

HOT
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1242058694.html

edit:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1250447343.html
Too many pictures to screenshot, but photos can be found here
http://s423.photobucket.com/albums/pp314/synergy222/Alfa%20Romeo/

blugu64 fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jul 24, 2009

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

MacGregor posted:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/1305317055.html

this is #8 out of 510 on cardomain that should sum up this one

I can't tell, SPG?

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

quote:

MOTORIZED ALL TERRAIN ICE CHEST COOLER - $675 (Rosenberg)

Date: 2009-08-07, 5:22PM CDT
Reply to: sale-98udz-1311482333@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

These things are a blast!!!!
This is a brand new all terrain motorized 50 quart cooler
31cc 4 stroke engine (no mixing oil)
ATV type off-road tires
Aluminum mag type wheels
Fenders
Rear disc brake
Safety rear bumper/wheelie bar (YES IT DOES A WHEELIE)
High ground clearance
Will fit in your truck, suv or van

Great for picnics, tailgating parties, camping, rallies, festivals, sporting events or a cruise on the beach!!!!!!!

Dan (832-794-8670)

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

No photos for reasons that will be made obvious

quote:

******* 2002 NINJA ******** - $1500 (arlington)
Date: 2009-08-13, 10:08AM CDT
Reply to: sale-hgd7m-1320965575@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2002-2003 Kawasaki Ninja

Title only, I am selling this title to help my dad with his medical bills. He has prostate cancer and he needs my help. I was going to build a stunt bike. There is no frame, no mototrcycle that comes with the title. Title only. Clear/Clean texas title, I paid $1,800 for this title 4 months ago. You can use this to build your very own stunt bike or drage bike. If you have a frame and need good numbers to register your bike and get it on the road, this is exatcly what you need to do that.

NO TRADES/CASH ONLY/SOLD AS-IS

817-907-8806

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

I want to sell him the title to a nonexistent bridge.