Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
One set of angry bees added to the cause.

Its a bit of a shame we couldnt choose where to send our bees. Would be funny to flood a country with bees, but I suppose thats not why they are offering this.

Touchdown Boy fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Dec 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."

Cranial Nerves posted:

1,000,000 bees, bitches

Thats 2400 dollars worth. Did you seriously send that much? :psyduck: You must really hate poor people!

Nigmenog posted:

Can we donate something more evil next year? Like ocelots or adders or leeches?

Sadly bees are the coolest thing we can send. Maybe some other charity will let us send locusts or something though!

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

This is such a funny idea that id do it even if for my 30 bucks I only sent about 5 dollars worth of bees.

Bees are bees people, they will always repay their value.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I have donated 2 more sets of bees since we managed to break the 2.5 million mark (following suit of some generous others).

C'mon goons lets hit 5 million at least.

EDIT: Think thats us up to 2750000 now (from Dannys last post at least, might have more in his inbox etc).

Touchdown Boy fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Dec 27, 2007

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Its never too late to give people 125000 deathly stingers to people you dont know.

C'mon lets get 5 million bees by New Years :)

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Ours will be bees!

Or else...umm... we will have to send even MORE bees to make up for it.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Listen everyone, stop making GBS threads on our parade.

I dont mind doing charity anyway and 30 dollars at Christmas is not a lot, but I dont care if you can read and post things from the Heifer website (that a few of us have read already).

We (mostly) want to think we are flooding Africa with bees so leave us alone with that image and stop reminding us we might not be. Snigger at us for being so fool hearty if you like but shut up about it.

Touchdown Boy fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Dec 29, 2007

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

By my counts we are on 3400000 bees (not including any emails sent to DM not posted in this thread)

We have done quite well, thats over 8k dollars of bees. Wonder if its too much to ask to get us over the 4mill mark before the New Year.

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

aces high posted:

You mean, they don't?!

I can't believe it! There's no way everyone is just joking!

Now we need to find a way to get our thousands of pounds for charity back!

(ps about 3,625,000 pissed off bees in jars now)

Touchdown Boy fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Dec 31, 2007

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I got my thank you note today.

I dont think they realise the kind of evil those bees will unleash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Evil Dick posted:

So, is there a grand total yet? I would do it but I suck at math. I'm just curious how generous/evil we were over the holidays.

Its at about 3,787,500 as a rough figure from the last official update from Danny Manic. He may have more in his inbox and I may suck at counting.

EDIT: Which is 9090 dollars.