Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obeast
Aug 26, 2006
Õ_~ ANIME BABE LOVER 2000 ~_Õ
^^^I was gonna mention raocow's threads, but I was beaten to it. He's definitely one of the best LPers... Especially when he gets frustrated and calls Yoshi a stupid horse. :D

SpaceDrake's Final Fantasy IV (II US) thread is definitely one of my favorite LPs of all time. Rather than trying to be funny, SpaceDrake tells the story as if the main character is telling someone about his adventures. It's pretty entertaining since he goes into details when traveling from town to town (meeting fellow travelers, walking past farms, etc), and adding details to certain scenes in the game without adding/taking out the feeling of said scenes.

SpaceDrake does go into detail about certain gameplay elements for those who haven't played FFIV before, which are the comedic areas since it's not storyline related. There hasn't been any new updates in the past few days (likely due to the holidays), but I'm convinced that this will be an LP for the ages when (or if) Drake finishes.

Obeast fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Dec 29, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread