Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Blistex posted:

Could you explain that one? Not so eager to google it.
Bean bag toss

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Made a ring box for the wife to put her ring in.

https://imgur.com/a/Eb21gH2

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

I hope you searched on YouTube for that lock to check if there are any videos of a lawyer bypassing it in three seconds with a Playmobil horse or a digestive biscuit or something.
<3 lockpicking lawyer.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

AFewBricksShy posted:

I made my nephew a toy chest this weekend.
No build pics until I started finishing it unfortunately.

Oak and cedar on the lower part, oak and plywood on the top.

I decided to burn it rather than staining it.

Interior:
I used some old vinyl for the underside of the lid, and put black velvet on the false bottom.

False bottom? yeah.

I put a couple of coats of poly on the outside, and I'm going to need to get some handles, otherwise it's done.
Very nice!

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

Deadite posted:

I finally got a space at a Halloween craft market, I'm excited to show the locals something that isn't candles, soap, or dog treats

Do/would you take commissions? I can think of a couple designs my wife would love.