Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Fencepost
Dec 27, 2005
STOP POSTING PICS OF SEXY MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS GUYS. SERIOUSLY:gizz::gizz::gizz:
I make tattoo machines. These aren't the crappy homemade kind, these are the kind of machines used in shops like the shop I own. I sell these to people all over the world.

I make every part of these except the screws and washers and that kinda thing. By "make", I mean grind/file/weld/cut/scrape/wind/bend/etc. There's a LOT that goes into such a little object.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Fencepost
Dec 27, 2005
STOP POSTING PICS OF SEXY MIDDLE SCHOOL KIDS GUYS. SERIOUSLY:gizz::gizz::gizz:

EigenKet posted:

Also, could you explain what we're seeing there?

Without going into too much boring detail, it's basically an electromagnet that pulls down a bar, which brings the needle into the skin... really simple actually, but there's some fine-tuning and stuff involved that takes some time to learn.