Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bibliophile
Feb 9, 2008

My best friend has had this Etsy shop for a couple years now, and she sells various knitted objects (mostly fingerless gloves and adorable hairbows). A few weeks ago, she asked me to join her shop as her "second stitcher." She does the knitting, I do crochet goodies (but I just started knitting some gloves and I'm getting the hang of it). Also, we donate 10% of our sales to charity :3:

Stitches and Hearts

So far all I've got listed are some goofy dog bandanas (we have the best model), but I plan on adding some crochet bracelets and hair clippies soon. Also, dishcloths, because even though everyone makes those, I had a bunch of cotton yarn in my stash that I needed to burn, so I figured why the heck not?

Also, she has a sister store called Amplified People.

And her mom, who owns an alpaca farm (Cheshire Farm), sells hand-dyed fiber and handspun yarn (and also other handmade stuff) if you're into that kinda thing.

The excitement of all this has had me on a crafting blitz, and I haven't been able to concentrate on the papers I'm supposed to be writing. Oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU