Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
ground floor

also

HELL YES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Apps posted:

admit it you just want to see all our new voting gifs don't you

i do too i havent saved them all

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

MyDogYoshi posted:

what/where is the inspiration from this because ive been lollin pretty hard to this

also fragmaster could you somehow do something with this one,

http://bowdenfan99.googlepages.com/lolsmashboards.gif (linked for big)

i second that emotion

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
*makes 800 word essay about how you're an idiot for making a totally serious angry youtube video and posts it as a comment*

this video is awesome

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
wow you're famous, frags.

GENGHIS_JON posted:

And honestly, if this guy is acting (which, sadly, I don't think he is) he's got some skills.

quote:

wow. Just wow. this cant be real. I refuse to belive [sic] that this is real.

quote:

That's a joke right? Has to be. Right?

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
looks like at least somebody caught on:

quote:

That's Fragmaster, a mod at somethingawful.com, and it's obviously a joke.

OH MAN INTERNET TOUGH GUY COMING THROUGH:

quote:

Fake or not, I don't think I could associate with anyone who sounds like that. Those nerds that actually sound like nerds.

quote:

It looks like he's trying to do something like the Angry Video Game Nerd does, but he totally fails ...

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
frags, you and lowtax should play Unreal tournament again with voice chat and record the match, and allow ycs to place bets on you beforehand

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
I bet once they finally do figure out it's fake they'll say over and over, "Yeah whatever you're just backpedaling" to try and not look like morons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
fragmaster when I get into the gaming industry and start leading projects I will force you to do voice acting work for my games

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Dropkickpikachu posted:

when fragmaster was going "vverrrry lliitttle" i expected him to say "v e r y l i t t l e m o n e y . . ."

this post was a bunch of pages back but I just now got it. I see what you did there, Dropkick

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Fragmaster posted:

also I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that he's actually trying to become associated with that video :O

oh well in two days people will have forgotten about this anyways and he'll be going around proudly telling girls he's the inspiration behind a popular internet video i guess

Yeah. I wrote a 800 word essay about how I owned this noob at Gamestop. *blows on knuckles, scratches nails* No big, bro.

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Soviet posted:

i hope chadwarden really responds

to what, frags? he did

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Soviet posted:

are you dumb that isnt really him

i dont even know who chadwarden is and I'm sure he's an idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugary
May 6, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

Sinix posted:

Another amazing text response:

"Videos like this make me glad I lost my virginity already.

It's something totally different to whine like this and not be a virgin. It's almost assertive. This is... just sad."

a virgin wrote that response