Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Alpha Phoenix
Feb 26, 2007

That is a peckin' lot of bird...
:kazooieass::kazooieass::kazooieass:

Worldmaker posted:

...I'm pretty sure this is going to be the catalyst (free exchange of information about them) that ultimately weakens and screws the CoS over.

Or shows how far their hand really stretches, if they're able to stop Anonymous. But if that's the case, then maybe people will recognize them as a threat. Too many people write them off as 'cooky religion' instead of 'dangerous.'

So far most attempts to stop *chan have been like stopping a waterfall using a colander. Making more stuff public, if they can really stay anonymous, would just leave scientology looking for a neck to strangle.

No matter who loses, humanity wins.

EDIT: Assuming they keep it up, and do more things like releasing these docs. If they just drop it then they will have failed... and this is the first time I'll ever say I hope they succeed.

Alpha Phoenix fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU