Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Let's hope they don't get bored with the cause before they do some real damage. This is actually pretty exciting. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
I could probably make some sticker templates for you guys. Ideas for designs? There are some different texts posted in the last few pages but should there be an url on it too?

If there was a chapter in my city I would stencil it like crazy, I might post some stencil designs as well if anyone's interested.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

NihilismNow posted:

There is one a 25 minute train ride away. Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 116-118

I know, I've been there. It was creepy as gently caress. I'm not just not sure if I can get in and out of there at the right time, what with train times and such.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Wait, is Xenu the good guy or the bad guy? I also have this in 300 dpi and I could post the vector drawing if anyone wants to use it. :)

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Cotton B. Gross posted:

Xenu's a bad guy for Scientologists, so he should probably be portrayed as a good guy in the leaflets.

Well, poo poo, I thought he blew up the thetans. I've got my science fiction religion texts all mixed up. What would be a better text?

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
Well, here's another quick one even though I'm off the idea of using Xenu now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.
If I wasn't such a pussy I would stencil this on the church in Amsterdam: