Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ducay
Apr 1, 2005
More Cheers, More Beers - That's it, that's all
This is probably the first and only time we can all band behind -chan people and support their cause. I'm not planning on getting sued by CoS anytime soon, so I will simply give them these words of support: Well done lads, well done. Keep fighting the good fight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ducay
Apr 1, 2005

frimpo posted:

After reading about CoS's Operation Snow Flake and Operation Freakout, I can only imagine scientologists attempting to infiltrate 4chan. Anyways, good on Anon, I hope this fight stays very public.

I don't think they are having a hard time "infiltrating" them....their forum is public and pretty much shows everything ANON is doing/planning

Ducay
Apr 1, 2005

dichloroisocyanuric posted:

Am I the only one that sees the Church of Scientology as some terrible organization from a sci-fi movie?

Everyone does.....because thats what they are

Ducay
Apr 1, 2005

Pueidist posted:

I support what they're doing but it is akin to supporting a pedophile who is going after a murderer.

Nope, no it isn't