Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
SA-Mart link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3425867

Description/Specs: Evo 3D

Carrier/Unlocked GSM: Sprint

Asking Price: $350 Shipped

SOLD!

OptimusMatrix fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OptimusMatrix
Nov 13, 2003

ASK ME ABOUT MUTILATING MY PET TO SUIT MY OWN AESTHETIC PREFERENCES
SA-Mart link:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3745840

Description/Specs:
I have a Sprint Note 4 with 64Gb Micro SD card for sale. The phone is in good condition with a few minor paint chips on the edges. It does have about a 3/4 scratch on the front of it but it's almost impossible to see with the screen on. I've heard a screen protector can make it invisible but I haven't tried. The phone has never been rooted. I don't have the original box but it does come with the charging cable and power brick. Guess that's what I get for letting my wife use it. I'll let it go for 325 shipped. I'll throw the case in free as well

I do have a Samsung Gear Vr Developer Edition for it as well. If you've ever played with one it's a pretty awe inspiring experience. The scratch on the screen does not interfere with the Gear Vr. I'd let it go for 100 bucks if you're interested.

Carrier/Unlocked GSM: Sprint

Asking Price: $325 shipped