Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
You can't post that and not post a picture of the huge thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Can confirm, working out does not make you sweat any less. If anything I sweat more now that i'm working out and playing hockey 5x a week.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I want 69 because my brothers number is 96 and we think it'll be funny to confuse people.

Everyone thinks its about the sex thing.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I wouldn't worry about it. 1.5 years is still an incredibly short time to have been playing goalie, especially starting as an adult.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I'm going to take shots at the heel of that stick all day long because if I hit it hard enough it's going to slide under.

I can't shoot well

edit: this is the goalie thread, ignore me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Zip! posted:

Everything is about 30-40 minutes for me, but I live in the UK so I am probably quite lucky to be so close to a rink.

Honestly, so long as you live somewhere vaguely close to a city, you should be close to one.

I'm in 30/40 minutes driving distance of three rinks, Guildford, Basingstoke and Bracknell.

• Locked thread