Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biscuit!
Jul 20, 2007
Sun City Girls
Seriously, where do I start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biscuit!
Jul 20, 2007

Scythe posted:

What do I do with Sun City Girls? I've already got (and really enjoy) Torch of the Mystics and 330,003 Crossdressers from Beyond the Rig Veda. From what I've been reading, I should get Dante's Disneyland Inferno next. Am I on the right track? What should I do after that?

Same question, only about Muslimgauze. I absolutely love Gun Aramaic. Hussein Mahmood Jeeb Tehar Gass has a bunch of good tracks. I also have Uzi (The Rape of Palestine) and Blue Mosque but haven't listened to them as much. What's next?

Dante's Disneyland Inferno is one of my favorite albums of all time, but you should be prepared for some very experimental stuff. There is less music than the other albums, but I thoroughly enjoy much of the spoken word parts. More than half of it is music though and it's a two disc album.

WET BUTT posted:

I hope all this helps. Enjoy one of the best bands of the past 20 years. I heard they threw Charles Gocher's ashes on the crowd when they played Manhattan the other day..

I was in the front row at the LA show and got his ashes on me. It was the best show I've ever been to.

Biscuit!
Jul 20, 2007

Scythe posted:

This just pushed me over the edge to go see them tomorrow night. Hopefully it rules (also hopefully ticketweb isn't lying to me and I can still get a seat)!

They didn't do anything too crazy except for the ashes, but the set list was phenomenal and they played very well. I'm a very big fan, so I was just happy they played all my favorite songs. The video experiments Grocher did that they played were pretty interesting too.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cyT_nHmMrQ the ending of this song is amazing

Biscuit! fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jun 24, 2008