Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Where do I start with PJ Harvey and Garbage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'm into instrumental hip hop a bit, and heard some stuff by MF Doom that I liked, though I don't remember the song names. Which of his albums is most "instrumental", like RJD2 or so?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

omgwtfitszee posted:

Does anyone know where to start with:
Mindless Self Indulgence

Their most accessible album would be If, so try that, then work your way backwards.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Where would be the best place to start with Depeche Mode? I've heard their songs here and there, and they're somehow similar to Massive Attack's Mezzanine (I might be very wrong here)

So, which album is their darkest, heaviest?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Which album from The Jesus and Mary Chain is easiest accessible? I heard some tracks and didn't really like them, but I don't want to dismiss the band so quick.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'm probably going to a festival this summer where the only announced act (so far) is Pearl Jam. Where do I start?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Mos Def and Kool G Rap, where do I start with those two?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Where shall I start with Godflesh? I'm not really a fan of metal, but I do like Justin Broadrick's sideprojects, so it's about time I got down to his main band. Especially since he announced a reunion this summer.

I really like his Jesu project, if it helps, with the self titled being the favorite.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Where do I start with Imogen Heap? Already heard Frou Frou, and want to explore a bit further.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I just overheard my dad listening to Archive, and liked it. I'm a fan of trip hop in general, but never got around to listening to them. Which albums are the best?

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I'll be seeing Iron Maiden live in two months. I've only heard their most known songs. Where do I start? I want to at least recognize the songs played live, so I can have a good time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Where do I start with Kylesa and Black Tusk?