Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SMP
May 5, 2009

Where do I start with Yes? So many albums...:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMP
May 5, 2009

FitFortDanga posted:

The Yes Album
Fragile
Close to the Edge

Thanks, I'm loving The Yes Album. Here's another round of requests.

Motorhead - I've got Ace of Spades already.
Grateful Dead
Phish
Jean Jacques Perrey
- I have The Amazing New Electronic Pop Sound Of Jean-Jacques Perrey

I've found a lot of new great music from this thread :)

SMP
May 5, 2009

Where do I start with Aphex Twin and Venetian Snares? I know I start with drukqs for Aphex Twin, but are there any other essential albums? No clue on Venetian Snares.

SMP
May 5, 2009

What albums from The Kinks are worth listening to?

SMP
May 5, 2009

Been hearing great things about The Flaming Lips and King Crimson. Where do I start?

SMP
May 5, 2009

Thanks for all the help with Flaming Lips and King Crimson albums. "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots" is amazing :swoon:.

Any recommendations for New Order?

SMP
May 5, 2009

I loved their songs on the Brutal Legend soundtrack, where should I start with Manowar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMP
May 5, 2009

bef posted:

Minimalism?

A bit late to the party, but I wanted to help a request before I requested my own. Try Eluvium, especially his album Copia

Where do I start with Elvis and Little Richard?