Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

myownsavior
Dec 21, 2004

I operate a nuclear reactor.

Waroduce posted:

Anyone have a starting point for Andre Nickatina? I like Ayo for Yao, but im East coast and he's kind of underground so I don't know what to listen to now.

Personally, I have to sift through a lot to find the great stuff. A Tale of Two Andres (w/ Mac Dre) is excellent but not straight Nickatina. So I'll post my favorites / singles...

Ate Miles from the City of Dope, All Star Chuck Taylors, Scottie 15, Coka Cola, Jungle, Soul of a Coke Dealer, Killa Whale, Comb my Hair Like, Smoke Dope and Rap

Failing the singles, go with "Conversation with a Devil"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU