Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«296 »
Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

shitty freeloader friend

i'll be honest if they offered me the same contract for half the price but we'd have to move it, gently caress yeah i'd do that. i'd get the paperwork signed on the original day so that's still the anniversary and then have more of a celebration type thing on whatever day they move us to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistaken Frisbee
Jul 19, 2007

Thumbtacks posted:

i'll be honest if they offered me the same contract for half the price but we'd have to move it, gently caress yeah i'd do that. i'd get the paperwork signed on the original day so that's still the anniversary and then have more of a celebration type thing on whatever day they move us to

We didn't move it so much as we're just staying at the venue for two fewer days (it was a weekend getaway type place). Normally though, you can't book a Saturday-only, so this is purely because they probably didn't want us to reschedule and take up a slot for the next day. We were looking forward to having the venue for longer and spending time together, but it's not really a great idea now.

So we are having a pandemic wedding for sure now. We're trying to figure out the safest way to do this, while knowing nothing about this situation is completely safe. There's not a lot of guidance out there, from government or internet, and both our venue and day of coordinator seem to be learning as they go along.

«296 »