Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.
I got a sapphire not because I don't like diamonds, but because I wanted something a little more unique. I've never gotten anything but compliments on my ring. My fiance ordered it online from Gemvara, it's this one: http://www.gemvara.com/jewelry/elizabeth-ring/round-sapphire-palladium-ring-with-diamond/5zv5h

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.

overdesigned posted:

Anyone ever used Costco's wedding/bulk floral department?

We got married last year and we ordered our flowers in bulk through Costco. They were a good price, I believe we paid around $400 for all the flowers/greens for ten bouquets, all the boutonnieres and corsages, and all centerpieces with some left over. Their delivery was great, they were expected to arrive the Wednesday before at 10 a.m. and they were there at 10 on the nose. And besides that they looked amazing. Really, really happy with how everything turned out and I always recommend people go that route if they don't mind putting everything together themselves. We probably saved a grand doing it that way.

ElScorcho
May 8, 2008

Horse.

CeramicPig posted:

I do have the dress. I don’t think there’s a built in corset though. I have it safely at my dads so I’ll have to double check next time I’m there

Does the dress have boning even if it doesn’t have an actual built-in corset? I’m not quite as large on top (I was probably around a 36DD when I got married) but once my dress was altered the boning was enough to hold everything in place.