Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Anyone have a good resource on getting custom rings and how much it would cost? Or maybe I don’t need one?

My mother gave me her rings but we’re not big fans of gold and also my father has baby hands (he doesn’t I’m just a great big fat person) so we want to take the stones out of all the bands to transfer to a flashy engagement ring. It’s one decent sized rock and 9 smaller ones.

I’m not sure if we would actually need something custom or if we can just find something with the right amount of sockets and have them resized to fit the stones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU