Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hey hermano!
Nov 12, 2007

by The Finn
I was considering a thread for this but since we're on the subject, my 06' wrangler decided to lose traction to some black ice on the Turnpike the other day, mere seconds after I though to myself 'right about now would be a good time for 4wd'. I slipped around for a while before I hit the curb and rebounded back to the other side of the road. The car was fine except I shaved about an inch of metal off the front and rear wheels, and the rear wheel is now a little bent and has a visible wobble. Its ok to drive but i definitely need to replace at least the rear wheel. What are my options? Ive been looking around online but I can't find anything that matches the wheel exactly. Should I just bring it back to the dealer and expect to pay more than I can afford?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU